ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

A lot of people on this board can't miss $250 for very long, but thats beside the point here. If I paid for something through Amazon, even $20- and after a couple of weeks still hadn't received anything or any valid info- I don't care if it would eventually be refunded. Screw them, they can deal with the card company or my bank if they won't deal with me.
but its different with amazon, not only do they have a lot of sellers on their platform, but even if amazon themselves F'ed up and you charged back, you likely won't be banned from ordering from them again in the future. Whereas YS could possibly ban you from ordering from them and YS is probably you best chance to get yeezys at retail. 

if you chargeback on YS, you'll likely get banned from ordering from them again. But then again, you're probably one of those "sick of waiting" and would never order from YS again even tho its legit your best shot at yeezys now a days

I'd still think ADC is the best shot. More stock, no cart jacking, don't have to worry about some SUPER random time.

splash page, checkout loop, Paypal ghost charges, and cart jacking still exists.

YS > ADC, but by all means skip out on YS. more stock for the rest of us.

It would be nice to at least reach out earlier to let me know that they are oos. Wouldn't mind getting the refund earlier. I don't need to worry about eating banned, got 3 roommates which lends me their CC's when ordering, or I can have it shipped to my rents crib. I just needed my other size 9 to stay in the closet
It's literately no point in bad mouthing YS in this thread because so many people have ate that they're going to defend YS no matter how professional their business is.

I'd still think ADC is the best shot. More stock, no cart jacking, don't have to worry about some SUPER random time.
lol I wouldn't say SUPER random time because theres always a period of time where we know they're going to drop between. Not to mention, the splash is a good notification to get all your gears ready so no one is taken "off guard" so the "random" drop doesn't make sense. NOW, lets move onto the splash, theres PLENTY of people who never bypass the splash so you weren't even given a "chance". 

splash page, checkout loop, Paypal ghost charges, and cart jacking still exists.

How can you get cart jacked on ADC when there's 1) a splash page that doesn't let everyone in & 2) the shoe is reserved for 10 minutes?

Right. 

Yeezy Supply has been clutch for me on a lot of drops so no complaints there but it just boils down to their customer service being super wack. 

How can you get cart jacked on ADC when there's 1) a splash page that doesn't let everyone in & 2) the shoe is reserved for 10 minutes?
you CAN get cartjacked on ADC because sometimes they glitch out and doesn't hold your cart. There are plenty of members here that successfully add to cart and then go checkout to an empty cart. 

lol I wouldn't say SUPER random time because theres always a period of time where we know they're going to drop between. Not to mention, the splash is a good notification to get all your gears ready so no one is taken "off guard" so the "random" drop doesn't make sense. NOW, lets move onto the splash, theres PLENTY of people who never bypass the splash so you weren't even given a "chance". 
Maybe it feels different from the East coast as opposed to the West coast.

I've seen YS drops at 2AM, 4AM, 5AM...

That's wild.

I've had my fair share of copping on both ADC and YS, just based on my experience, YS is easier and a lot less waste of your time. 

Maybe it feels different from the East coast as opposed to the West coast.

I've seen YS drops at 2AM, 4AM, 5AM...

That's wild.
lol yeah, if anything YS has the "super random" release time more than ADC. ADC will put up the splash but nothing is live for like a good 20 minutes, so within that 20 minutes time, everyone and their mom can get ready for adidas. 

Last edited:

i don't know how that stuff works on the back end. i just know I've lost shoes inside the 10min checkout window.

It's literately no point in bad mouthing YS in this thread because so many people have ate that they're going to defend YS no matter how professional their business is.

Prior to my other replies. I've cooked on YS since day one. But when it comes to CS, it's terrible.

you CAN get cartjacked on ADC because sometimes they glitch out and doesn't hold your cart. There are plenty of members here that successfully add to cart and then go checkout to an empty cart. 
LOL, that's not a cart jack. That's a glitch, and 9 times out of 10 it's because of users trying to refresh while pairs in the cart.

I've had my fair share of copping on both ADC and YS, just based on my experience, YS is easier and a lot less waste of your time. 

lol yeah, if anything YS has the "super random" release time more than ADC. ADC will put up the splash but nothing is live for like a good 20 minutes, so within that 20 minutes time, everyone and their mom can get ready for adidas. 
Wait, that's what I meant, YS with the super random times. Yeah, ADC, you know when you're good.

yall doing to much explaining why yall not broke. if you want your 250 back you want your money back!!! its been too long to be without product.

LOL, that's not a cart jack. That's a glitch, and 9 times out of 10 it's because of users trying to refresh while pairs in the cart.
no the pair is in the cart, you go thru the steps in checkout and the pair disappears. Thats the definition of cart jacked lol

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] the salt gonna flow thur the thread

Better grab a pair while prices are low!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom