ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any idea on how to remove this stain? It's a weird blue stain on the back, No idea where it came from and Jason mark isn't helping. [emoji]128555[/emoji]

I've got a stain like that on my cream/whites. Have tried everything and can't get it off.
what were you guys wearing or stepping in when wearing them? 

Ive got stains on my zebras but it was from leaving mud on the outsole for too long and it left a yellow stain, idk how you guys are getting these blue stains 

Powerphase 
nerd.gif

Obviously not, I wore them to work (normal office setting), and the next day I noticed this on the back. No idea what I stepped in or what happened.
sorry to hear man....ive been holding off on undsing one of my pairs and seeing this pretty much sealed it for me that i probably never will smh

barneys pair just arrived. haven't opened since they're for my girl so she can do the honors :smokin

Acetone will cause corrosion on the outer layer. It'll rub down the paint/finishing.

Would not suggest using on shoes.

Barney's delivered today!!

I can say the Cream Yeezy drop is over!

2nd pair of creams sold yesterday on FC 
nthat.gif

The hell with Goat & StockX 

Where Dem Yeboks at?

Last edited:
I'll take the PowerPhases over the Yeezy runners [emoji]128514[/emoji] My wife likes those Powerphase joints. Yeezy Supply getting them again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom