ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever purchased used shoes with no box on goat? Does goat ship them to the seller how the buyer sends the shoes to them?

fbcc is a damn clown, he stole the idea from one of my friends' customs and when i called him out on it, he blocked me on IG like a baby.

they're doing it because kids are allowing them to do it. they believe everything and when proof is given showing the opposite of what they believe they still refuse and defend thats those sellers and their products are legitimate

its like beating a dead horse

you had the damn top guys from Adidas who's known who called out a seller for his fakes yet hundreds of kids still comment the fake sellers pictures and still buying all this ****

its laughable at this point because people on the internet are so stupid
Cognitive dissonance.......people maintain their beliefs even when confronted with evidence that says otherwise.....

them being reps aside, i dont really get the appeal with these 

ugly/boring imo 

That is the appeal, to me. Simple color that can be worn with anything, and isn't too loud. Belugas are dope, but that orange stripe..

I also actually prefer the "solid" uppers like the upcoming greens, versus the curves in the knit of the belugas, zebras, etc. An all grey solid knit would be my #1 v2

those "fakes" are nuts. I know there was all that talk of the gogoyeezy.ru or whatever the site was for replicas.

This is why its ADC or bust for me at this point. (or any other big retailer). Cold world out there

those "fakes" are nuts. I know there was all that talk of the gogoyeezy.ru or whatever the site was for replicas.

This is why its ADC or bust for me at this point. (or any other big retailer). Cold world out there
I'll say this, in hand there are differences. Everything about the fakes is "creamier". Which makes it easy to tell apart in hand. One of the things that the retail creams have going for them is the subtleties that become more visible under certain light conditions. Those subtleties are way less subtle in person. you can actually see the contrast between the cream stripes through out the shoe more clearly than on the retails. But all of that you wouldnt know with out having them in hand and with a real pair to compare too. color is one of the things that fake factories can never get all the way right. But to the touch, the primeknit feels exactly the same, believe it or not so does the boost. The boost is within that margin of softness/springiness.

I'll say this, in hand there are differences. Everything about the fakes is "creamier". Which makes it easy to tell apart in hand. One of the things that the retail creams have going for them is the subtleties that become more visible under certain light conditions. Those subtleties are way less subtle in person. you can actually see the contrast between the cream stripes through out the shoe more clearly than on the retails. But all of that you wouldnt know with out having them in hand and with a real pair to compare too. color is one of the things that fake factories can never get all the way right. But to the touch, the primeknit feels exactly the same, believe it or not so does the boost. The boost is within that margin of softness/springiness.

thats the crazy part. If i bought them second hand and they were my first yeezys i wouldn't know any better to me they would be real. Then even if i held them up next to my olive's the primeknit is the same and so is the boost...so again id assume they were real.

thats the crazy part. If i bought them second hand and they were my first yeezys i wouldn't know any better to me they would be real. Then even if i held them up next to my olive's the primeknit is the same and so is the boost...so again id assume they were real.
UV light trick is out the door too

Monica boost looks better than retail in your pics 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom