ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
June 24th my B-day!!! Ayyyy Yeezy blessing me! Haha 
roll.gif

Wow the Friday June 23 - Morning of June 24 on this thread gonna be wild!

The confusion regarding the new ADC is going to be a classic moment in NikeTalk history!

24th june looks like the date for Drk greens according from YM (pinch of salt of course) hope we get zebra restock before hand 
makes sense (never understood everyone sqwaking about the 10th)....given that's the anniversary of the yeezy (350) launch. 

Yeah folks will still sit in-wait.....except now you signed up for the previliage to sit. 

black/red v2s ... 74K with 31K on ADC. 

Thanks I thought it was 75k but close enough. What was stock on creams again? Like 100k right? And I'm speaking strictly on the United states

[emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji]

not sure if the new system will be a boon for those who just want to buy a pair of kicks and rock 'em......but i guess i kinda get where ADC thinks this will thwart the attack of the bots. As it stands bots threw a slew of proxies queue up in the waiting area of death and if one of those proxies get through the others slip in during the countdown clock -- and eat. For ADC it knows there are bogus accounts in the queue area that are in essence decoys but it can't really do much about it....however if have to do a pre-signup then ADC has a sense of the IPs to expect for the big dance and the accounts associated with them. 

Never thought I would be this cat but .... honestly, hoping the footstores get these as their system has been 'generous' to me this YZY SZN and would love to finish it out with the dark greens. 

Posted this in the boost thread

Looks like the new online adidas confirmed is more like how SNS did their release instead of Nike SNKRS.

Keyword "quick", in other words not a draw/raffle
Nike SNKRS was originally known for the checkout queue to purchase and you had to be quick. SNKRS didn't become a draw/raffle until much later. 

So instead of randomly choosing people via Splash, they're going in order from when you get on the site?

So instead of randomly choosing people via Splash, they're going in order from when you get on the site?

supposedly nike does the same :lol:

no way it goes in order of who's on first and even then its hundreds of thousands of people on at the same time.

Never thought I would be this cat but .... honestly, hoping the footstores get these as their system has been 'generous' to me this YZY SZN and would love to finish it out with the dark greens. 

Foot apps are the best system out, IMO. And it would be so easy for other companies to learn from too. It's really simple: only allow accounts to purchase limited releases that have a purchase history. That weeds out all the dummy accounts.

Foot apps are the best system out, IMO. And it would be so easy for other companies to learn from too. It's really simple: only allow accounts to purchase limited releases that have a purchase history. That weeds out all the dummy accounts.
How's that fair for people that don't have enough money to spend to get 9 min head starts? It's pretty tough to get a pair of yeezys if you don't have a really good head start. 

Doesn't the app favor new plat VIP members? Like if they just became Platinum VIP

Last edited:
How's that fair for people that don't have enough money to spend to get 9 min head starts? It's pretty tough to get a pair of yeezys if you don't have a really good head start. 

If you can't afford $225 or $300 of product, then you probably shouldn't be buying $220 Yeezys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom