ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes I don't get the cancellations like didn't you have every pair accounted for and know your stock? I mean overselling isn't an uncommon thing but bigger companies should mostly have it figured it out where it doesn't happen every release and ADC has been overselling on lots of releases for a while now. These are cancellations for initial orders, not restocks or anything so thats why sometimes I don't get how they can cancel meanwhile I am sure they have a few pairs laying around in the warehouse that they can accommodate you with even if its not your size.

sometimes I don't get the cancellations like didn't you have every pair accounted for and know your stock? I mean overselling isn't an uncommon thing but bigger companies should mostly have it figured it out where it doesn't happen every release and ADC has been overselling on lots of releases for a while now. These are cancellations for initial orders, not restocks or anything so thats why sometimes I don't get how they can cancel meanwhile I am sure they have a few pairs laying around in the warehouse that they can accommodate you with even if its not your size.
Here is my thinking, and just a theory.  

They worded it as "We cancelled your order, just like you requested."  This screams of an employee stealing the shoes.  Possibly at the warehouse level, but just speculation.  Most employees know what these are going for.  They have access to names, order numbers, emails, addresses, etc - all the info needed to cancel an order.  It feels like they cancelled the order on his behalf, like any of us could do with the same information.

It's absolute ******** they are charging you taxes ahead of time, but you still get hit when it gets through customs.

That's not legal btw, the only way they are allowed to collect government taxes is if you are buying from the same state as the retailer. Otherwise, any international or out of state cannot be charged taxes

Some retailers will say everything is included when you get your package, then that's fine. 

I actually recently got my taxes refunded and a 15% discount code for bringing it up on my SNS x SS x Ultra Boost collab that I copped off Frenzy as they had it set up as recipient responsible for all fees.
so who do we take this up with?

YS or UPS?

im getting the run around saying i have to pay taxes on this even though i paid it already on the YS invoice.

however YS didn't indicate on the commercial invoice that taxes are there so when customs looks at it, they see no taxes so the implement it on the pkg.

ive been calling ups non stop and cannot get a solid answer,

YS or UPS?

im getting the run around saying i have to pay taxes on this even though i paid it already on the YS invoice.

however YS didn't indicate on the commercial invoice that taxes are there so when customs looks at it, they see no taxes so the implement it on the pkg.

YS or UPS?

i am not looking forward to this... aint nobody got time for this...

I stand corrected, they gave him a $60 gift card for the cancellation.  

Has anyone ever heard of Adidas giving a gift card of that size for a cancellation?  I sure haven't.  That damn near proves that they know this was a shady cancellation.

I stand corrected, they gave him a $60 gift card for the cancellation.  

Has anyone ever heard of Adidas giving a gift card of that size for a cancellation?  I sure haven't.  That damn near proves that they know this was a shady cancellation.
Didnt people say Gift cards stopped working on hyped releases  ? 
laugh.gif

Hey I'd take a gift card and buy something else if they gave me a gift card. 100% of the time, they've given me a useless 15-20% code that I can't use it on anything. At least a gift card is free money.

$60 gift card vs $1500 cash

sick.gif

Hey I'd take a gift card and buy something else if they gave me a gift card. 100% of the time, they've given me a useless 15-20% code that I can't use it on anything. At least a gift card is free money.
This is exactly what bothers him the most.  Adidas ALWAYS gives 15-20% codes for cancellations.  Never do they give out large gift cards like that.  It's an admission of guilt.

my fav quoted from the SC piece with the Frenzy zebra winner....

"he did have a few more tweets to his name prior to the giveaway, and that he deleted them all at one point—apparently he had a work interview and didn't want to have to explain Yeezy tweets to the interviewer." 
roll.gif

had me imagining explaining the hoops and hurdles needed to 'enter' a contest in which you are willing to pay for the item.  

Bought a pair of Breds for resale (a half size smaller than my Oreos), and noticed the box is a bit smaller. Is this normal?

The sizes were
then why they let us enter bids for other sizes? 
sick.gif

Waste of a 8.5 bid 
laugh.gif

Bought a pair of Breds for resale (a half size smaller than my Oreos), and noticed the box is a bit smaller. Is this normal?
all my boxes are the same size even if it's half size difference. I'm not sure if it applies to bigger feet sizes. 

I originally got a 8.5 in the Moonrocks and swapped it out for a 9.5 and the boxes were noticeably different sizes. My boy had a sz 12-13 and his was larger as well. Not sure about V2's cuz I only have 1 pair now lol but it wouldn't be un heard of.

Anyone else's zebras the more yellowed sole portion on one shoe more yellowed than the other shoe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom