ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be careful out there with resell. Someone at the flight club came in with two pairs of zebras and got turned away I think cause their pairs were UA. Dude looked at the soles, compared them to a pair in the back and was like no dice lmao [emoji]128514[/emoji]

What was the scammer reaction?

Be careful out there with resell. Someone at the flight club came in with two pairs of zebras and got turned away I think cause their pairs were UA. Dude looked at the soles, compared them to a pair in the back and was like no dice lmao [emoji]128514[/emoji]
did it fail the UV Light test?

Lmfaooo damn [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I can't pin point it but something is definitely off with this pair. Maybe the color or thickness of the sole? Not to mention the box has a small crease which a lot of times is a clear indicator of fugazis. Get more pics before pulling the trigger.
Seems to me the stripe gets way too close to the "collar"

Maybe he got scammed. Sometime people act like they wanna sell a shoe for a legit check on something they bought elsewhere.. Either way its a loss for dude.

nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Poser lol. Homeboy never been on a Harley in his life.
Bc dude wore a Harley shirt he has to own a Harley? Some of y'all are ridiculous. I'm sure there is **** you've worn in your life where it describes something you've never and will never own in your life. Calling dude a poser just bc he found a shirt he liked and wanted to wear? Get outta here with that nonsense.

That is the definition of a poser though....it's like me wearing a Metallica shirt when I couldn't even name one of their songs...
Haha no that's like you wearing a Metallica shirt bc you liked the shirt so you bought it and wore it. So everybody that rocks brands and doesn't represent them is a poser now? So if you don't skate, surf, dirt bike etc. you pretty much can't wear anything from Pac Sun
laugh.gif

That mentality is one of a hater. Let people wear what they want to and you just worry about what's in your closet.

It's not being a hater.  If you like something then wear it for sure.  I'm just saying if you wearing a band/brand shirt and have no sort of attachment to the group other than thinking it's cool, then be prepared to get called out as well, that's all. 
It's definitely being a hater... A poser isn't by wearing a shirt you don't have a connection with, lol. Would someone not into sports be a poser for wearing a pair of Jordans?

A poser would be someone trying to fit into a selective group and PRETENDING to be about something he's not.

Kanye is just wearing a shirt he likes and fits his wardrobe.

All these people saying TTS on zebras rather than .5 up got me paranoid. My 10.5 fits pretty good. But in the back of my head I've yet to UNDS them because of the possibility that a 10 might fit better. I'm torn with what to do. Buying and selling is a hassle and so is trading smh. Do these REALLY stretch THAT much later down the road? I can't see the stretching being that significant. Can anybody shed some light on this?

It's definitely being a hater... A poser isn't by wearing a shirt you don't have a connection with, lol. Would someone not into sports be a poser for wearing a pair of Jordans?

A poser would be someone trying to fit into a selective group and PRETENDING to be about something he's not.

Kanye is just wearing a shirt he likes and fits his wardrobe.
/\ This

I don't listen to Kanye but wear Yeezys. This doesn't make me a poser. This makes me a fan of slightly over-priced(retail) but otherwise comfortable sneakers.

Last edited:
All these people saying TTS on zebras rather than .5 up got me paranoid. My 10.5 fits pretty good. But in the back of my head I've yet to UNDS them because of the possibility that a 10 might fit better. I'm torn with what to do. Buying and selling is a hassle and so is trading smh. Do these REALLY stretch THAT much later down the road? I can't see the stretching being that significant. Can anybody shed some light on this?
Stretching can only happen if the fabric is actually taut and strained to some degree. If the 10.5 is a good fit, it's not like they'll randomly start fitting like an 11 with only your foot, that's adequately sized, wearing them.

Last edited:
Optical illusion.

The white stripe on the Zebra is actually the Orange/Grey stripe combined on

I thought the Z's were longer
What's the point of measuring these two shoes again? LOL.

i thought the Z's were larger than my other V2's, just an illusion

That's all

No [emoji]128640[/emoji] science

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom