ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barney's Bred order arrived today, they called last tuesday so a week to get here.  Like the others have said there's no email or tracking it just showed up.  Guess it's time to join the beasts in the royal thread.

Barney's Bred order arrived today, they called last tuesday so a week to get here.  Like the others have said there's no email or tracking it just showed up.  Guess it's time to join the beasts in the royal thread.
Mines showed up on my fedex account but no email from Barneys

Same, even though they do get dirty easily.^

Had a pair of Core Black V2's for under $500 that was in the works, but then the seller backed out after we agreed on the price :smh:

:smh:
Sad....
Does a gentleman's agreement not mean anything anymore?
These youngsters don't have a lick of integrity....

My Zebras still haven't shipped from ADC . I "sold" the pair the next day using the confirmation email as the picture/proof and have already paid. Should I be concerned?

If i can somehow obtain 2 pair of creams, one of them is getting dyed blood red. The other can get as dirty as it wants, I'll dye those navy blue or something if it becomes a problem.

My Zebras still haven't shipped from ADC . I "sold" the pair the next day using the confirmation email as the picture/proof and have already paid. Should I be concerned?
Either cop one in the aftermarket and ship it to the buyer and break even while waiting on yours to come in to flip or the buyer will probably get impatient soon

Last edited:
If i can somehow obtain 2 pair of creams, one of them is getting dyed blood red. The other can get as dirty as it wants, I'll dye those navy blue or something if it becomes a problem.

Customization will probably be a decent part of the hype for these... but personally, I'd keep them the way they are

Customization will probably be a decent part of the hype for these... but personally, I'd keep them the way they are

Id probably keep one cream unless it got dirty beyond repair, but im hype to make a red one. My luck i wont even get one pair lol

fake factories out here working 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Hey guys, newbie to the forums but will probably just be lurking most of the time.

Creams will be my third attempt at a yeezy cop, hoping to get lucky this time 
happy.gif

Hey guys, newbie to the forums but will probably just be lurking most of the time.

Creams will be my third attempt at a yeezy cop, hoping to get lucky this time :D
Stay up all night and wait for the YS drop and my guess is you get lucky

Last edited:
90% of on foot pics i'm seeing nowadays on forums and twitter/IG are still factory laced and with the tag. Pathetic really. Don't really see the point. Also makes me want to never pay resell, knowing everyone's sweaty feet have been in the alleged DS shoes. Called some guy out over it yesterday on twitter and he replied "i just like wearing them with the factory laces & i'll cut the tag off on my anniversary". Most bizarre set of lies i've seen in ages.

Personally, i can't even get my damn foot in a new shoe without undoing the factory lace and

I have 4 pairs of yeezys 3 of which are v2s (2015 pb v1)and have worn all but breds and i wear all w/ factory laces in. Just looks better than avtually tying a knot or open laces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom