ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget ghost chairs. Ghost tents are in now. 
roll.gif

Zebras are sitting all over eBay. Legit pairs are too high and people can't tell whether those that are decently priced are legit.
one thing ive noticed about selling yeezys is that no one is eager to pay $1k+ for shoes, regardless of hype. People arent lining up to drop that kind of money. Throw the fakes situation in there its even worse. yeezy in 500-600 market far easier to move even though more common

one thing ive noticed about selling yeezys is that no one is eager to pay $1k+ for shoes, regardless of hype. People arent lining up to drop that kind of money. Throw the fakes situation in there its even worse. yeezy in 500-600 market far easier to move even though more common

Been trying to tell people this. I dont get why people hold on to shoes that are 1k plus and are too scared to wear them.

Crap. f you saw an asian dude wearing the Blue ASSC hat, olive pants and black havens then yep that was me LOL. it's all good, I left for West Covina, since I heard people were getting in and out there and I had work to go to and didn't have time to wait. 
why you gotta throw asian in there? that's offensive 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
All re-sellers please read....

Please do not list Cream 350 V2 above $500. They ain't selling at this price now and they won't sell later.

Please don't ask and re-tweet other re-sellers to keep their prices at a set price. Prices could potentially drop to the mid $300s for these. 

Take your $100 profit and keep it moving. That's still good money.

Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom