ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
won a 2nd pair from kith, but instead of 2pm pick up they changed it to 11am. i cant make it from Orlando to South Beach in less that 3 hours. so if you're a size 12 in Miami you may be in luck

won a 2nd pair from kith, but instead of 2pm pick up they changed it to 11am. i cant make it from Orlando to South Beach in less that 3 hours. so if you're a size 12 in Miami you may be in luck
Yall Florida boys eating man. Sheesh. Yall got the best shoe stores and outlets!

Last edited:

Nothing from Villa...that's one that I want to see. I'm never signing up for their instore online raffle again if nobody in here confirms a win. They really wanted that store traffic since no interesting Js are releasing
Ive won atleast 3 or 4 instore raffles from Villa..its 100% legit..but they usually send emails earlier than this 

Ive won atleast 3 or 4 instore raffles from Villa..its 100% legit..but they usually send emails earlier than this 
Ok cool. I 've won plenty of local villa raffles but I've never even heard of an instore online raffle win. And they only do this for yeezy releases for these TX stores.

Kith Miami is garbage. I've been trying to get on their raffle email list since they opened last year. Second chance usually sends me a link to an older release. Thankfully I have other methods.

Kith Miami is garbage. I've been trying to get on their raffle email list since they opened last year. Second chance usually sends me a link to an older release. Thankfully I have other methods.
its not that hard to make a kith account with a south fl addy and sign up for newsletter

Not for me
laugh.gif

Makes these L's taste more bitter seeing some hit multiple raffles

Just waiting for some to say "too easy" and "if you did your homework, you could have easily hit."
I want to punch every mf'er rhat says rhat after a release right in the throat
Dont forget leg work either

Mogs be making ppl feel bad about skipping leg day in the gym 
tired.gif

Won the Kith UB's back in December and sold those, much rather have won on these. Do they even send L emails or just dubs?

Won the Kith UB's back in December and sold those, much rather have won on these. Do they even send L emails or just dubs?
just dubs lol. I'm sure you've entered their other raffles before and didn't win and didn't get an L mail 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Man I feel like I missed out on the raffles. I only signed up for the Raffles that were listed on the Restocks app. How do you guys find out which stores (online and local) were doing raffles? First time trying to buy Yeezys. There's still a chance online tomorrow? Really hope I can flip one for Belugas.

Man I feel like I missed out on the raffles. I only signed up for the Raffles that were listed on the Restocks app. How do you guys find out which stores (online and local) were doing raffles? First time trying to buy Yeezys. There's still a chance online tomorrow? Really hope I can flip one for Belugas.

flip 2 or 3 or 4 for belugas :lol:

You'll need 2 pairs of cream for 1 beluga

Has anyone ever had any experience with Need Supply Co. ? Ive never purchased from them and just wondered what others experience with them has been. Thanks in advance

@babyJs23  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom