ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

You think its worth it to go for unclaimed pairs? I think my footlocker raffles unclaimed pairs
Most FTL's do.

Flagships usually FCFS but I think that's a dub. Security even told us no FCFS for unclaimed pairs due to a ridiculously long line. 

Most FTL's do.

Flagships usually FCFS but I think that's a dub. Security even told us no FCFS for unclaimed pairs due to a ridiculously long line. 
You think its worth it to head up there now? I can prob make it but Idk it seems unclaimed pairs for yeezys is very low lol

Fresh out of los Cerritos Shopping Center
Icy 
nthat.gif

GUYS DO NOT DISREGARD UNCLAIMED PAIRS I JUST SCORED! AFTER NO SLEEP 1ST W
sorry for caps but highly important

Just left Florida Mall with my pairs. Last stop was Champs and there must've been 50+ people waiting for unclaimed pairs. It was crazy out here.

So now I want to know:

1. Cream Yeezys 

or

2. Cream Ultra Boosts

UB takes the cake for me

I haven't see the yeezy in person but thy aren't even the same color

I'd take the UB though. Those were fire, regret not grabbing em when they restocked. Grabbed a pair for my bro though

Just left Florida Mall with my pairs. Last stop was Champs and there must've been 50+ people waiting for unclaimed pairs. It was crazy out here.
It's crazy man. I got there at 10:45 AM to pick up my pair and they had people lined up for unclaimed pairs. In store line was bout 30 mins. 

Shoutout to YS for being the only legit Shopify site letting manual boys cook every release. Every other site needs to take a page from what they're doing in terms of bot prevention.

It feels phenomenal to be able to add to cart and checkout without the site timing out every click.

I went +3 on YS and +1 on ADC after 2 failed carts/charges via paypal. :smh:

This is after losing every single online raffle, 12 shiekh raffles, 4 pacsun raffles, and 6 footapp reservations.

Last edited:
I think I took the L this release, 3 paypal confirmations nothing from adidas. Hit on the last two releases so not to worried about it,on to the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom