ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
9:15 AM EST was my first order, so maybe a minute before that. 

people used the old paypal trick but it seems they patched it.... Also doubles from solestrike also seems cancelled. people got charges but no confirmations and we all know how that works
out when you aint get it...L season /

Doubt they'll drop by a lot as people begin wearing and dirtying up their pairs, while others hang onto their DS pairs.

Doubt they'll drop by a lot as people begin wearing and dirtying up their pairs, while others hang onto their DS pairs.

Very good observation.

Were there really 200k made? That's crazy considering a few still didn't score a pair.

At the end of the day if they make it clear you aren't getting a box before you purchase it's up to you whether or not you want to take it. No ones being tricked or forced to buy them that way. As far as pricing goes $220 is just MSRP(manufacturer's SUGGESTED retail price) it's just a suggestion and they can charge as much or as little as they want.

https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/com...ws/dealings-supply-chain/manufacturer-imposed

Straight from the FTC. MSRP is misleading specifically the "suggested" part because most brands like adidas and Nike enforce ceiling and floor prices. It's perfectly legal because just like you say with retailers and consumers, if retailers don't like what they're getting from the brands, they could easily walk away too. That's why retailers can't charge 400+ for Yeezys even though they know the kid walking out the door is about to sell it for 5-600.

Some of these boutiques that over charge on release date have permission from Adidas.

Source: My friend owns a boutique that carries Yeezys.

boutiques can overcharge if they want. Most don't because that would make them look greedy and in return customers are reluctant to shop there which again would drive down sales and the business would eventually close down

Some of these boutiques that over charge on release date have permission from Adidas.

Source: My friend owns a boutique that carries Yeezys.
Yeah that's why I mentioned ceiling prices too. I imagine they give the mom and pop stores a little leeway to stay in business and provide their product in areas where it's a little harder to obtain. When I was in college, I lived literally 2 minutes from NiceKicks when they had the only one store by UT campus. That's where I picked up almost all of my shoes from and they never charged a dime over MSRP despite getting limited shipments at the time. It really just depends on the agreement for the account between the retailers and the brands.

I know that, shop could require you to bend over and get ****** in the *** before being able to cop a Yeezy if they want to also

Yea but the problem arises if they aren't told of the situation beforehand, that should be mentioned when filling out the raffle or as soon as the Campout line starts. If you entered the raffle, won and on day of purchasing walk in the store and they tell you a stipulation to purchase which wasn't mentioned beforehand that ain't right either, just like them saying you have to get ****** in the *** before buying after camping two days for the shoe
Crying laughing [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]9760[/emoji]️

I hope when we're talking about "boutiques", we're talking about the ones with legitimate accounts and not the shady ones that have a "plug".

I should be mad on how bad the captcha was for me on YS since that has never happened to me before (I was at that moment), but ADC came through for me multiple times. 

Just uneased for the next yeezy drop for yeezy supply... 

Copped mutliple zebras on YS vs copping zero creams........

I should be mad on how bad the captcha was for me on YS since that has never happened to me before (I was at that moment), but ADC came through for me multiple times. 

Just uneased for the next yeezy drop for yeezy supply... 

Copped mutliple zebras on YS vs copping zero creams........

Pass success does not equal future success. You win some...You lose some...

Zebras shipped the next they dropped on yeezysupply. Nothing on creams yet
its easier to ship zebras than creams. 
I hope when we're talking about "boutiques", we're talking about the ones with legitimate accounts and not the shady ones that have a "plug".
Oneness has a legitimate Adidas account but they alway charge over box price. Adidas doesn't take away their account. 

More laughs

C-rx9T1WAAESLTn.jpg

Pass success does not equal future success. You win some...You lose some...
I hear you, but spending 2 mins trying to prove that Im human with that new Captcha implementation that I was unlucky to get is what makes me upset. 

Anyways, we will see for the next drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom