ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that this is an old pic but is it possible that these could be the beluga 2.0/1.5's?

yeezy-szn-3-footwear-preview-2.png

Source: Sneaker News

Rumors stating June 3rd release.  Let's hope so ^_^  Maybe I can hit on multiple this time :C  Pics are making me want to keep a pair or 2 for myself. 
smokin.gif

Customized my Creams to look like Belugas. 

View media item 2307356
my dude by any chance, is this you?

I came in here to say .. This is the reason why I hate the sneaker game now a days and rag on this dude for looking like he came out of bed with his raggedy sweats and yellowish white tee and needing a cut etc thinking by throwing belugas was ok and doing it.... But might have to chill since it might be you

Taken today.
View media item 2428006

Last edited:
I stand corrected, seems like a lot of people haven't even gotten shipping information, damn I'm praying for you all [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
Yea my ADC pair is being held up somewhere by fedex right now, tracking hasn't been updated, anyone in LA still waiting?

hope the greens are plentiful but ADC gave me a free pair so karma gonna come back and make me strike out hard probably :smh: :smh:

I came in here to say .. This is the reason why I hate the sneaker game now a days and rag on this dude for looking like he came out of bed with his raggedy sweats and yellowish white tee and needing a cut etc thinking by throwing belugas was ok and doing it.... But might have to chill since it might be you

Taken today.
laugh.gif
 The picture I posted is me. But the picture you posted isn't me. My fit isn't that fly. 

Those olive yeezys are insanely nice!  Wish I knew more about the ins and outs of copping yeezys as they seem impossible.  These would be the only pair I'd ever need.

Taken today.
View media item 2428006

Sorry, but you might be what's wrong with the sneaker game...

Let's let people wear yeezys however they want to my dudes. I remember back in the day Jordan I's were as much a skate shoe as they were a bball shoe. I mean you even had Slash of GNR wearing them on stage. Different cliques wore them however tf they wanted to. That's what made J's transcend time in the first place. Not trying to get all serious I mean I'm down for the comedy of it all too- that NT denim is tough. peace!

Let's let people wear yeezys however they want to my dudes. I remember back in the day Jordan I's were as much a skate shoe as they were a bball shoe. I mean you even had Slash of GNR wearing them on stage. Different cliques wore them however tf they wanted to. That's what made J's transcend time in the first place. Not trying to get all serious I mean I'm down for the comedy of it all too- that NT denim is tough. peace!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom