ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

green pair looks nice, prefer those over the cream cw. prices will be around 500-650 for resell, they aren't gonna be limited like zebras. 
creams will be sought after down the line and in a few months. Not trying to get in all that resale talk, but of all the v2s IMO these should rise the most. Greens COULD but seems like people are 50/50 on them 

N/A on shipping and tax. It shows the total (after tax and shipping of course) only
thanks..

great, now i gotta deal with UPS charging me tax again on the parcel...
mean.gif

Just sent a pair of Creams up to my brother for his belated bday gift. He'll be stoked.

I'll post his NT denim fit pics once he sends me some.

Here's a sample from when he tried on my PBs 
laugh.gif
 (he had to hike the pants up to reveal the shoe for this pic)

Last edited:
I purchased around 10 pairs from stockX and around 5 from GOAT and I never had a problem with fakes.
Majority of the time they will cancel the sale before they ship out to you if they find out its fake but I am a paranoid person so I go to my local consignment shop just to legit check it for peace of mind. So far everything has been legit.

Echo this. Not saying it's impossible, but would love to see proof of a fake pair being authenticated. I went full crazy last month and paid retail on a pair of Zebra's from StockX. My pair couldn't be authenticated, so I was refunded my money. Repurchased, and of course did my own "authentication" and everything checked out. With that being said, the "stripe" on my pair goes fairly far down the toe box, so I'm sure someone could claim fake even though everything else (i.e. boost, UV, YM box sticker, etc.) all checked out.

Bought 2 kids sizes from YS and rather keep one - does YS refund if you fail to pick up the package from UPS Access Point (and they return it back to sender)

Does anyone know when the V2 "Turtle Doves" are releasing? These are pretty much the only other Yeezy's I'm looking to get.

Umm..what? ^^^ 

UN.. lol.. i wouldnt mess wh them.. Youre gonna tell me they came up on Zebras (dozens of pairs) the day they released? 

Their story is, they had someonoe drive to LA, and do buyouts.. how you gonna buy that many people out.. maybe in NYC cause those cats are thirsty ( no disrespect) buut only like 2 maybe 3 stores in SoCal got them... the number they came up on was disproportionate ...

They'll stand by their claim but I dont believe it.

Anyone know how many pairs Adidas Melrose got of the Zebras? 

Also my Fedex boxes came from ADC.. FedEx Home delivery slippin...

Last edited:
Fed ex left mines at the front door but lucky I heard him yell "FEDEX" and den when I open door he leave packages and is already out of the apartment at 10:30am [emoji]128528[/emoji]

as long as you're not backdooring barneys stock, you can pour hennessy all over all your spare pairs 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Umm..what? ^^^ 

UN.. lol.. i wouldnt mess wh them.. Youre gonna tell me they came up on Zebras (dozens of pairs) the day they released? 

Their story is, they had someonoe drive to LA, and do buyouts.. how you gonna buy that many people out.. maybe in NYC cause those cats are thirsty ( no disrespect) buut only like 2 maybe 3 stores in SoCal got them... the number they came up on was disproportionate ...

They'll stand by their claim but I dont believe it.

Anyone know how many pairs Adidas Melrose got of the Zebras? 

Also my Fedex boxes came from ADC.. FedEx Home delivery slippin...
damn good look.

just watched video and it seems like their stock of alot of things seems too good to be true.

thanks for the input

Echo this. Not saying it's impossible, but would love to see proof of a fake pair being authenticated. I went full crazy last month and paid retail on a pair of Zebra's from StockX. My pair couldn't be authenticated, so I was refunded my money. Repurchased, and of course did my own "authentication" and everything checked out. With that being said, the "stripe" on my pair goes fairly far down the toe box, so I'm sure someone could claim fake even though everything else (i.e. boost, UV, YM box sticker, etc.) all checked out.

They cancelled 2 of my orders of Zebras because they couldn't authenticate it.
I was able to cop after my third try. "I know a friend who received fake from here" is a urban myth.
I am sure mistake can happen but this also applies to brick and mortar consignment shops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom