ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://s839.photobucket.com/user/squegeebrothers/media/IMG_4807.jpg.html

Too many posts in here today

Sorry

Had the day off to buy the wife a new car
Thought i was the only one that didn't care to tie the laces... Keep em laced straight out the box 
roll.gif

Fed ex left mines at the front door but lucky I heard him yell "FEDEX" and den when I open door he leave packages and is already out of the apartment at 10:30am [emoji]128528[/emoji]
SMH union workers and govt/state workers are the worst :smh:  - yea, i said it 

Next time you get some overtime at work, or you aren't forced to stay more than 40 hours in a week, just think how terrible union workers are. Oh and if you receive any kind of health insurance compensation from your employer, just remember how horrible unions are.

FOH

Red hits on the lettering make it

I actually think the red lettering on the creams would have been great.
Zebras with the cream lettering would have been sick.
It would have been the only V2 350s without the bold lettering which would have made it more special.

Next time you get some overtime at work, or you aren't forced to stay more than 40 hours in a week, just think how terrible union workers are. Oh and if you receive any kind of health insurance compensation from your employer, just remember how horrible unions are.

FOH
I have 13 years in a union shop and got forced in the last 3 Saturdays in a row. Had to call in for Yeezy season.Had to pick up my 2 FTL pairs. Beauty is they can't say ish till I hit 8 call ins then still nothing really happens.

I'm more jealous you get to rock sweats to the office Tank lol

Clean and simple though, need to break mine out soon but never know with May Gray
Ha yeah I can wear pretty much whatever I want here. Probly the only thing that'd offend people at this office would be Trump merch 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom