ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finally got my call from Barney's today around 3PM PST.  Knew it was them the minute I saw the number.  Was praising the lady for calling me haha. 
nthat.gif
  Got my size 9 woop!
i pray they call me and my girl tomorrow 

425 for a size 12 is equivalent to like 390-375 in the more common sizes. You already know there's a tax for 12+ sizes everywhere.

Source... imma 12 haha.

Got someone else messaged me back saying they could do $400. Now just need to confirm they are authentic..

First one to say, if those are releasing, i'd definitely be interested.  Looks like it could be a pretty dope colorway if they mess with it a little bit.
You're lying to yourself if you are interested in those. You're only saying that now so if they do come out you can requote this and be like yeah i liked them from the beginning when no one else did

Last edited:
that makes little sense. why would anyone not pick up 10 pairs. pretty sure guests buy their own **** and then get paid for the appearance

look at Juelz episode. he looked shook when he got the final bill like "damn I wasnt even tryna spend that much" lol
My friend was there. They wrote Macklemore a check for the cost of the shoes after filming.

If you take a pair of yeezys to flightclub to put up for sale can you pick them back up whenever you want if they haven't sold? 

last time on the Bred drop for Barney's

did anyone ever get sent 2 pairs or charged for 2 pairs by accident???

and they went thur?
That was me... I got called 2 seperate times. gave em different credit card numbers and received 2 pairs in the mail at the same time. 

I did not get a winning email for the creams. I hope they did not perma ban me on their raffles. 
ohwell.gif

That chris rock ep 
smokin.gif

everybody should have a pair of what the hell are those in your closet

and just cause i'm getting old i'm supposed to stop liking sneakers?

Still no movement with Ys order. Think it's time for a charge back

They are canceling orders now, I just got cancellation email last night. Can't believe after taking money from my account for 2 weeks, they are doing this...

They are canceling orders now, I just got cancellation email last night. Can't believe after taking money from my account for 2 weeks, they are doing this...
Bruh trust me, it's been more than 2 weeks. I have no idea why they made a label and not even send out the shoe...

Sucks for those who got their orders cancelled. 

As they say, don't celebrate until you have the pair in your hands.

That was me... I got called 2 seperate times. gave em different credit card numbers and received 2 pairs in the mail at the same time. 

I did not get a winning email for the creams. I hope they did not perma ban me on their raffles. 
ohwell.gif
Interesting!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom