ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought adc method was good enough as it was. Let's people randomly in. Gives more people a chance

This seems like it's more aimed at cutting back on the multiple purchases...Making you register through Confirmed is them tracking users by the looks of it...Probably associating the HMAC with the user registration or something like that...

After that registration it's probably the same ol' setup in that you just have to wait on the splash...

RE: Powerphases

Whats up with this confirmed online process?

Can I just wake up on Sat, load up ADC on all my devices and hold my breath like before? 

Seems like the process has changed... any info on this ?   I'm not going to be in the Zone when the confirmed app reservations open =(

Does 580 including shipping and fees sound good enough to let go of my Bred V2s?
I wouldn't let them go for that much. Only way I'd consider it is if it was a super common size and that money was gonna like, pay my rent or something. But you could def get more.

I wouldn't let them go for that much. Only way I'd consider it is if it was a super common size and that money was gonna like, pay my rent or something. But you could def get more.

It's a 9, yeah I would be wanting more too. Putting up for 600 but no ones biting, even was at 650 but no one bit so I put it down a lil. Don't know what other options I got, these can sit but getting kinda impatient

RE: Powerphases

Whats up with this confirmed online process?

Can I just wake up on Sat, load up ADC on all my devices and hold my breath like before? 

Seems like the process has changed... any info on this ?   I'm not going to be in the Zone when the confirmed app reservations open =(

Just sold and dropped off my 2015 pb's on GOAT and when i go to confirm the drop off the page loads as if im the buyer and its saying "the seller has confirmed your order and is currently preparing to ship it to us for verification" 
mean.gif

Why would you need to see who the buyer is? Pending GOAT receiving your shoes + authenticating, the transaction is really between you and GOAT.
I dont need to see it lol. its a glitch on their app. im the seller and when i go to the page where you confirm you dropped off the shoes at UPS its showing me the details as if i was the buyer. It shows me the buyers name and address. i just wanna confirm that my shoes were dropped off at UPS lol.

He's saying there's an error with the transaction, it's basically showing him everything as if he's the buyer when in fact he's the seller
Yep. I just dont want them to pull some **** saying i didnt drop them off before the 72 hour shipping period especially with the long weekend.

I dont need to see it lol. its a glitch on their app. im the seller and when i go to the page where you confirm you dropped off the shoes at UPS its showing me the details as if i was the buyer. It shows me the buyers name and address. i just wanna confirm that my shoes were dropped off at UPS lol.
My fault, now I'm jiving. I would screenshot that and send them an email immediately. Historically, the few times I've needed to contact them, they've been pretty prompt to respond. 

When you type in the tracking #, does it show it going to GOAT to be authenticated? 

My fault, now I'm jiving. I would screenshot that and send them an email immediately. Historically, the few times I've needed to contact them, they've been pretty prompt to respond. 

When you type in the tracking #, does it show it going to GOAT to be authenticated? 
Saul good. yeah i emailed them and some lady got back to me saying that they are aware of that problem im not the only one to give it a day and try again to confirm the drop off. Basically a generic customer service response.

I dropped em off this morning. The tracking number says they were accepted at a UPS drop off location but no movement yet. Likely wont be any until Tuesday since its a Holiday on Monday.

Gosh, if I'm offered $1,600 for my Zebras they're gone :lol: I'm not a reseller but that's an insane come up.

Saul good. yeah i emailed them and some lady got back to me saying that they are aware of that problem im not the only one to give it a day and try again to confirm the drop off. Basically a generic customer service response.

I dropped em off this morning. The tracking number says they were accepted at a UPS drop off location but no movement yet. Likely wont be any until Tuesday since its a Holiday on Monday.
Least your UPS is competent and accepted them (i.e. entered them into the system as being dropped off). I dropped off a pair about a month ago on a Friday evening, and idiots didn't enter them into the system until Monday, so GOAT was sending me reminders morning, day and night that I needed to drop off my pair or they were going to cancel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom