ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
no info for adc online confirmed here in the US? from what ive seen on YM twitter looks like its up in the UK

no info for adc online confirmed here in the US? from what ive seen on YM twitter looks like its up in the UK
The UK is Adidas guinea pig 
roll.gif

I want to trade my Cream/Chalk Ultra Boosts for a pair of the white v2s... Is that an even trade? I see them selling for very similar prices

I want to trade my Cream/Chalk Ultra Boosts for a pair of the white v2s... Is that an even trade? I see them selling for very similar prices

I see the chalks going for quite a bit of money but yeah, if you want the v2's then i'm sure someone would make that trade especially if they're DS.

I see the chalks going for quite a bit of money but yeah, if you want the v2's then i'm sure someone would make that trade especially if they're DS.
I see them going for a good amount too. I have checked stock x, flight club, and stadium goods and they definitely go for more than the v2.

The shop in Grand Rapids I go to said they could do 400 trade in value towards the v2 they are selling for 650. Feels like they're kinda low-balling me. I get it's a small market, but still, they could always sell on ebay if they really wanted to. ***I've been pretty good at talking about them and bringing them tons of business so I thought they would take care of me.

Last edited:
I see them going for a good amount too. I have checked stock x, flight club, and stadium goods and they definitely go for more than the v2.

The shop in Grand Rapids I go to said they could do 400 trade in value towards the v2 they are selling for 650. Feels like they're kinda low-balling me. I get it's a small market, but still, they could always sell on ebay if they really wanted to. ***I've been pretty good at talking about them and bringing them tons of business so I thought they would take care of me.
Should be able to easily find someone to swap your 1.0's for the v2's imo. 

Yeah, thats a low ball on their part and I don't understand why they wouldn't go the route you mentioned. I'm very sure someone would make that trade over NT but it would definitely be easier to do it with a consignment but cream v2s are going for 4-500.

The midsole will be the deciding factor when it comes to greens. the midsole looks ugly in most pics I've seen.

Yeah, thats a low ball on their part and I don't understand why they wouldn't go the route you mentioned. I'm very sure someone would make that trade over NT but it would definitely be easier to do it with a consignment but cream v2s are going for 4-500.

Why would a shop do a trade in order to put a shoe on ebay? That makes no sense.

Why would a shop do a trade in order to put a shoe on ebay? That makes no sense.

Isn't the goal to make money? If you can't sell it in the store you would think they would sell any way they can. Online is a good way to sell things from what I hear

Isn't the goal to make money? If you can't sell it in the store you would think they would sell any way they can. Online is a good way to sell things from what I hear

Most shops/consignment shops don't sell via third parties. More fees/more work for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom