ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ed just hates boost 
laugh.gif

Ed just hates boost :lol:

Boost thots. I have boosts and nmds.

I hate when boost thots think Ye leaving was bankrupting Nike or taking anything away from them.

I gave everyone a play by play right before he got kicked out of Nike.

This dude was cussing out mark Parker,on campus, because he came to them with the sfb boots with his twist and that bum clothing.

They were going to extend him to yeezy 3 but he was so disrespectful they kicked him out and continued to do business with his circle.

Ye wanted something he never earned; the reigns and kick backs.

Nike doesn't pay royalties to any athlete.

Damn these are bricks just copped for 170 these TTS?

lol and some dude was on here bragging about copping these for 300 or so just a few days ago. "I don't care about the price" haha.

Very true. Nike are idiots to let him leave. Although they are still making tons of money.

Let him? Yeezy does nothing for Nike. Nothing.

You think they made billions selling yeezys? You think yeezy did anything to make them make billions?

Some of y'all are so stanish

lol Yeah nike is better off without kanye. Look how terrible adidas has been doing ever since he came on board. :rolleyes

damn didn't know kanye invented boost and designed all the other sneakers

Adidas would be fine without the yeezy line. look at all the other **** they sell thats selling out, is kanye rocking any of those :nerd:

Adidas would be fine without the yeezy line. look at all the other **** they sell thats selling out, is kanye rocking any of those
nerd.gif
because its cool to rock adidas now..

Damn these are bricks just copped for 170 these TTS?

lol and some dude was on here bragging about copping these for 300 or so just a few days ago. "I don't care about the price" haha.

Very true. Nike are idiots to let him leave. Although they are still making tons of money.

Let him? Yeezy does nothing for Nike. Nothing.

You think they made billions selling yeezys? You think yeezy did anything to make them make billions?

Some of y'all are so stanish

lol Yeah nike is better off without kanye. Look how terrible adidas has been doing ever since he came on board. :rolleyes

Adidas would be fine without the yeezy line. look at all the other **** they sell thats selling out, is kanye rocking any of those :nerd:

Ultra boosts, yes.

chalk it up however you want. No, adidas doesn't need Kanye to sell shoes... but having him in the lineup is an asset. That's why you see a lot of non athletes get their own shoes now. From Pharrell, the rock and Kevin hart. All assets to their brand just like any athlete on your favorite ball team.

Last edited:
no ones buying UA because of the rock..

no one even knows Kevin hart is with nike and I know damn well aint no one buying nike strictly because of him. same goes for Pharrell. They sign people sure, but they don't boost sales.. not even 1%

yes Adidas does benefit from kanye but not as much as most think. he kicks make up a very small amount of sales and I mean very small amount. all other kicks move and he's not wearing them. there was a time when he wore UB and they were still sitting and collecting dust then they got hyped up for other reasons.

12,000 on adidas. 3,000 spread across YS and all the limited retailers. 15,000 pairs worldwide is still pretty limited.
if these numbers are accurate yes they are limited for a yeezy, 

how many were released on the first drop? 

because its cool to rock adidas now..

Stan Smiths and Superstars say it's always been trendy

Easily more iconic than any Nike sneakers

Seriously, tho

Standard nubuck Timbs, Chucks, shelltoes, Stan Smiths, Doc Martens are the only iconic sneakers/shoes. I'd argue that because there's just so many different designs and colorways saturating history, not even a Jordan comes close besides the Bred1.

I'd say Chucks are THE most iconic sneaker in history.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom