ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually had the gum bottom Powerphase but I cooked them cause they were my go to for damn near everything. I love retro shoes, I wish adidas would come out with some more heat from the vault.

Jerseys gonna look like ****. "Coyote taupe", oversized down to their knees with holes everywhere.

Jerseys gonna look like ****. "Coyote taupe", oversized down to their knees with holes everywhere.
laugh.gif

Y dudes so salty about this zebra restock? If it was the dopest cw back then, it should still be the dopest a month from now, right? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

StockX update: a couple sizes now in the $900s
Good thing I sold my pair before the announcement for $1300 [emoji]128526[/emoji]

haah how weak? but fasho im gonna double i already doubled up the first time might as well do it again
Shouldn't matter if more people have the shoe as long as you like it. If your appreciation of the shoe hinges on it being limited or exclusive, you're just following the hype.

Not saying that's the case with you, it's just how the comment came off.

Why though, if they got the bread let em spend it
I agree completely with your statement. Just making the arguement that if he thinks people who sell she's for that much ruin the game then he also needs to blame the person buying the shoes for that much.

I personally don't see anything wrong with reselling a personal pair if you would rather have the money, I don't see it as ruining the game and don't see the dude buying it as ruining it either. It's just part of the culture for now

Resell is gonna plunge so hard the day following the re release 

Seeing that guy on fb who paid for 1.4-1.6 ripping his hair off.. he can't wait till next summer lol 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom