ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wednesday to reserve via app for saturday pickup.
TY 
happy.gif

I don't work till 4:30 that day for that week of release. Should be enough time for me to drive up to OC/LA to be in the zone to give it a shot. 

Have any of you guys listed some shoes on flight club with their new consignment, I am gonna list a pair of powerphrases size 4.5 and I got a shipping confirmation does it matter what shipping service I use because it didn't have shipping label or anything, any help would be appreciated

Speaking of creams, Barneys is straight killing me right now. Charged me last Tuesday and still no package, tracking on FedEx app, no nothing.
Glad I'm not the only one. I'm sure they'll come eventually. At least we know we aren't the only ones in this situation 
smile.gif

Really glad Zebras are restocking. Just want 1 pair for myself. At least the fact that they aren't insanely limited like before should help the resell price if I do strike out again.

Speaking of creams, Barneys is straight killing me right now. Charged me last Tuesday and still no package, tracking on FedEx app, no nothing.

i didnt get an update via FED ex Manager either. i just checked my front office a week after i was charged

Only because I quoted another member saying the prices were going down. So I said good thing I sold mine for $1300. Honestly, wasn't trying to offend anyone. But I guess it got to some of you. And that wasn't even my intention

Man you're fine half the people in here that go for Yeezys are tryna flip them.

Now you have people on twitter saying Zebras aren't coming out this month [emoji]128514[/emoji] Sigh I'll just wait until addidas confirms.

Now you have people on twitter saying Zebras aren't coming out this month [emoji]128514[/emoji] Sigh I'll just wait until addidas confirms.
i read 2 emails were sent out. 1 saying no zebras to catch who is leaking info and shortly after a 2nd stating 100% zebra restock. lol whats going on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom