ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully europe will get a good amount of pairs too

will take the L regardless, because my size (US 12.5) is almost impossible to get... 

I struck out on breds though
frown.gif
thats because you're you 
laugh.gif

you made it all up with the multiples of creams, and free creams at that 
tired.gif

And yet people always say Yeezy Mafia knows nothing, and when it any confirmations come, everyone's excited lol.
Not that I'm a fan of them, but they have been so far the most accurate regardless.
Hope everyone eats!

It's how they deliver the news that gets to people. Posting actual product, documents, etc is credible. Making some outlandish pronouncements like Gospel is too much. Deleting posts from news feed is propaganda level.
It's a news source like anything else.
Sort through the BS.

It's how they deliver the news that gets to people. Posting actual product, documents, etc is credible. Making some outlandish pronouncements like Gospel is too much. Deleting posts from news feed is propaganda level.
It's a news source like anything else.
Sort through the BS.
That's what I do, take it as tabloid, read and enjoy lol.

Take things with a pinch of salt until it seems more credible.

Has anyone gotten a shipping notification on PP from YS yet?

Copped a pair for my wife and hoping they don't get cancelled - gone team manual with each Yeezy drop and generally strike out.
it said on the page ships in 1 week, but a couple of people have started getting shipping labels created yesterday. dont think anyone's order has actually moved yet though, but they're working on it. don't expect anything earlier than a week though, to be fair that's what they said

it said on the page ships in 1 week, but a couple of people have started getting shipping labels created yesterday. dont think anyone's order has actually moved yet though, but they're working on it. don't expect anything earlier than a week though, to be fair that's what they said
Makes sense - appreciate it.  I got a notification from ADC last night, assuming YS wasn't going to move as quickly as them.

Hmmm hopefully ADC starts shipping today. I don't expect YS to ship until the week before the Zebra re-release
roll.gif

Was the PP release on ADC any different from past releases? Or is the process the same?
Same queue they normally use. But in the beginning they only loaded 10.5 then the release stopped and restarted like 15 minutes later. Then normal splash release until they randomly let everyone through

do people not understand that copping a yeezy for retail is still VERY VERY difficult to do...

i have a 10min headstart on Footlocker, and STILL have not hit once. I live in Houston, and we get tons of pairs...but it just goes to show that no matter the stock numbers...yeezys are still so very difficult to come by for retail

here comes the "you didnt put work in" :lol:
Even if they do release everywhere. I don't think it will be cream numbers. I would guess more like right under bred numbers either way I'm stocked can't believe this is happening. Still rather have greens but I take a few zebras.

Last edited:
do people not understand that copping a yeezy for retail is still VERY VERY difficult to do...

i have a 10min headstart on Footlocker, and STILL have not hit once. I live in Houston, and we get tons of pairs...but it just goes to show that no matter the stock numbers...yeezys are still so very difficult to come by for retail
Damn bro that's messed up you should be eating with full ten maybe it's your size

its funny how people always say "these will be everywhere" and yet more than 75% of the people still wont be able to cop retail....

Yea I'm sick of people saying "These will be everywhere" or "these aren't limited" lol tell that to the people that strike out [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Damn bro that's messed up you should be eating with full ten maybe it's your size
full 10 min headstarts on any apps isn't how it used to be, damn near everyones got that same headstart now. Its not as lucrative as before, so not surprised people strikeout with the full headstart and thats excluding allocated sizes and locations. 

Welcome to NT, if you don't have every Yeezy model by now then you didn't really want them. Sucker.

I keep seeing "Bred Numbers", a lot of people missed out on Breds. Bred's are actually going for a pretty  penny right now. 

Anyway, when the dust is settles, Prices will be @ around  $750-800, $1500 this time next year when Ds pair become fewer cause everyone beat theirs.

On a different topic, My last order for ADC for the PP shipped , while my first order hasn't, weird.

Yea I'm sick of people saying "These will be everywhere" or "these aren't limited" lol tell that to the people that strike out [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Even for the "less limited" releases like these Power Phases.... there were like 20k total pairs, across the world. 
laugh.gif

So while they may not be as limited as the first Zebra release... there is still only enough for 1 out of every 370,000 people on planet Earth to get a pair. 

prolly choose a different size? maybe thatll help

All jokes aside I've been eating off the foot apps mainly due to my shoe size I think. I know the reckoning is coming sooner or later and it's going to hurt bad. At some point most people are going to have a 10 minute head start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom