ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is important so you can plan your weekend. Most of us have a life....and some cases a family. It's also vacation season. This cat and mouse crap is kinda childish. They should just release a date and stick with it. These brands are too dang secretive.  Also think about this from a logistical store point of view. Retailers gotta ship the shoes to meet date too. I'm telling you know stores haven't received shipment and we are only a few weeks away. Then they have to worry about staffing and schedules. Again this stuff is just stupid.

Think about it this way. A leaked date doesn't change any sales potential. We gone by them either way
Why  waiting on Adidas is the best bet. As far as staffing, workers are going to be there anyway, don't see how it changes anything.

i wonder if the zebra restock will have any distinguishable differences from 1st drop. Like how the PB restock had the heel tab cushion things. Kind of upset i didnt let my zebras go when i had the chance. They are no longer endangered now ****

wanted to keep them to match my daktaris lol 

Some of the second drop PBs were EXACTLY the same. The ones from ADC at least.

This whole stock number is BS,  We have never gotten exact stock numbers from any shoe release ever. Don't know why yall hold so much stock on something some random said on the web.

This is important so you can plan your weekend. Most of us have a life....and some cases a family. It's also vacation season. This cat and mouse crap is kinda childish. They should just release a date and stick with it. These brands are too dang secretive.  Also think about this from a logistical store point of view. Retailers gotta ship the shoes to meet date too. I'm telling you know stores haven't received shipment and we are only a few weeks away. Then they have to worry about staffing and schedules. Again this stuff is just stupid.

Think about it this way. A leaked date doesn't change any sales potential. We gone by them either way
yeah obviously knowing the info ahead of time is a good thing. But you didn't even understood what I was saying. I was saying why run with rumors from what YM or YTWW or Sneakernews said when all parties has been wrong before. Wait for the official announcement from Adidas. You're talking about planning ahead but yet YM is almost like the blind leading the blind. They said dark greens are dropping, everyone started planning ahead and making sick days for the 24th and then Adidas said nah. 

yeah obviously knowing the info ahead of time is a good thing. But you didn't even understood what I was saying. I was saying why run with rumors from what YM or YTWW or Sneakernews said when all parties has been wrong before. Wait for the official announcement from Adidas. You're talking about planning ahead but yet YM is almost like the blind leading the blind. They said dark greens are dropping, everyone started planning ahead and making sick days for the 24th and then Adidas said nah. 
Adidas hasn't said much of anything honestly lol. 

Yeah that's true. I treat it like the tabloids. Were there's smoke there's fire. So I figure it will be around that ball park. date So don't invite to **** in the latter half of june!

Adidas hasn't said much of anything honestly lol. 
Exactly, but yet everyone is stressing what YM said or what YTWW said or what Sneakernews said. Just wait for the announcement the week before release. Thats how its ALWAYS been. Some you guys can't wait to post the latest rumor from what he said or she said with no concrete info. 

There's something coming on the 24th. Adidas employees at least here, know about it, what ? THey don't know it's all secrecy and **** right now 

Got both, Hasn't effected me once. Plus most releases happen on a weekend, Via app in most cases. No time lost honestly.

You're doing something wrong.
lmao right? if you got a career, pay that resell or move onto the next. family > everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom