ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk where y'all are getting that zebras are gonna be the most abundant because they aren't.

36k EU + 36k US just for Adidas

factor in the **** load of stores releasing and websites. gonna be a lot one way or another.

still, same people gonna eat, and same people gonna strike out. nothing changes just the quantity some will get

Those in major cities always eat

others in some bum*** states can't get pass splash page 
mean.gif

Havent been keeping up but damn. Feeling like i screwed the pooch and shouldve sold my zebras when they dropped smh.

At leasr i dont have to worry this time...

Found a deal on the Powerphase in my size for $139 shipped. I'm honestly thrilled that the resell on these plummeted. Can't wait to turn them into beaters for my first-ever trip to NYC next week. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I think a big factor we typically overlook is many will hit on multiples which kinda hurts overall numbers no matter how, "widespread" the release is.

36k EU + 36k US just for Adidas

factor in the **** load of stores releasing and websites. gonna be a lot one way or another.

still, same people gonna eat, and same people gonna strike out. nothing changes just the quantity some will get
Shooooot, hopes that's true. Been on a terrible run last couple releases. 

Anyones powerphase still not ship from yeezy supply? Recieved my sz 12 a couple says ago but no info on sz 9

Wait so not only are these re-releasing but by the masses!? I feel bad for folks who paid 1k + earlier for them. That truly sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom