ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh so I wasnt supposed to do anything at all until it was VIP? so im completely screwed, eh?

Yep you had to have been VIP status before reserving so if you didn't show VIP status then you probably didn't get it. What's your head start right now? It should be 9 minutes if you're VIP.

I know its my fault that i signed up without it saying plat but i just called customer service to see if they can delete my reservation or something and the dude said he doesn't even know what the app looks like. How tf do you not know?? for champs*

Last edited:
Yep you had to have been VIP status before reserving so if you didn't show VIP status then you probably didn't get it. What's your head start right now? It should be 9 minutes if you're VIP.
im vip on footlocker and maxed out there already.

i just made orders on champs and footaction on friday to hit VIP there. i checked in on footaction so im 7 minutes there. didnt check in on champs yet so Im 6 there right now. but since I even began this process on footaction and champs, I wont get the 3 minute VIP starts regardless on those two, correct?

i just made orders on champs and footaction on friday to hit VIP there. i checked in on footaction so im 7 minutes there. didnt check in on champs yet so Im 6 there right now. but since I even began this process on footaction and champs, I wont get the 3 minute VIP starts regardless on those two, correct?
Correct.

FL and FA 7 min head starts, Champs with the 1 min head start. Have never hit on this reserve system, but did get put on a waiting list for the top 3 J 1's lmao

Thanks for everyone sharing the head start codes!

Idk how you got the code, but i feel like i owe you a dollar or something.  

Everyone should throw in a buck for this folks troubles, and hide these codes in a thread some how.  (members only)

PM me your PayPal email.

Or post it live in the thread incase others get in the giving spirit. 

Last edited:

Yeah I don't believe in that theory. I know D boys that have spent like 3 or 4k at one store and haven't won yet.

I do believe in making an in-store purchase when you check in. That's my conspiracy theory LMAO. It works for me...that's all I can say lmao. Plus that type of loyalty goes a long way with the employees. I just grab something using my rewards. 
To add more variables to the conspiracy theory, I personally think VIP accounts that have a longer history also have an edge (based on create date).  Obviously, no proof here but it'll make sense if they tier the odds based on multiple variables to keep both the old and new customers happy (or as happy as possible).

I know its my fault that i signed up without it saying plat but i just called customer service to see if they can delete my reservation or something and the dude said he doesn't even know what the app looks like. How tf do you not know?? for champs*
lmk if you find a solution lol

Yea doesn't sound like you waited long enough, you should be at 9 minutes before checking in. 10 minutes after checking in. Your position right now is locked and even if you hit VIP now until Saturday it won't register the 10 minutes.

Yea doesn't sound like you waited long enough, you should be at 9 minutes before checking in. 10 minutes after checking in. Your position right now is locked and even if you hit VIP now until Saturday it won't register the 10 minutes.
I wish I knew wtf was up. I thought u can check in and wait for VIP status to hit too lol oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom