ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

NT's with no AVI pics get no Respect!! 
laugh.gif

It's like having n egg pic on Twitter
The truth is being tell 

Are these dropping anywhere locally in Seattle or Portland? Going to be out there this week. Hoping to enter some raffles possibly.

Locations and size playba big role with the app but word is those who've reached platinum/gold and have continuously maintained it get first dibs.

I have a good feeling we are going to eat. If there is more then the breds we will all eat.

10 min across all three. But doubt I'll eat at champs never win there. Even low hyped releases
there aren't more pairs then Black/Reds.....some folks with 10 ms will not eat across all three shops and folks with less than 10ms will get waitlisted and a few (very few) will come off of the waitlist. 

there aren't more pairs then Black/Reds.....some folks with 10 ms will not eat across all three shops and folks with less than 10ms will get waitlisted and a few (very few) will come off of the waitlist. 

Honestly the same people who always eat will continue to eat lol

wheres your proof? I won 4 pairs of creams on the app on my $300 accounts. 
^this.. I also hit 4/6 on creams with apps all barely over $300 and in the Miami area and you're in NYC. Tons of bigger spenders in both areas and we hit with $300 accounts. Doesn't matter how much you spend long as your VIP 

Last edited:
Prob gonna be online or bust for me with shady traditional raffles round here
I went to Somerset on my lunch today, dude said they had 300 entries at noon, he also said their district manager pulls tickets, hopefully he's not full of it.

Dang so many pages I had to catch up on. Yeezy season in full effect. All this code talk... hawaii still does ticket raffles in person

my account also shows zero with status end date in '18 but definetly have hit on mostly every release....it might be more about the stores you are picking. Of course if this is the case knowing the ebb and flow of your sneakerhead community might help. Sometimes I take a chance at a store I know that will get a smaller allocation as the its locale will be less friendly to some than to others -- which means less going for 100 pairs and a great chance my 10 mins will help. 
I might just have had extremely bad luck with shoes nobody wants or you've had good luck. I almost exclusively pick flagships, hoh or flight23 in NYC and sometimes Roosevelt field stores. The last time I've hit was the royals with 10 min, it just also happens to be the last time my total purchased was still displayed. Before the royals, I've hit on nearly everything. Since the $0 platinum vip status, just to test the system I've entered with 9 or 10 min on every release, mens/gs/girls releases, waitlisted or struck out on all. It's hard for me to contribute it all to plain bad luck.
Edit: actually I think the last one I was upgraded from waitlist was the Pantone vii at RF hoh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom