ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

post of the year

you paid that much at that time and was ok with it though, unless you bought it as an investment?
Lol I was ok because I thought I had no choice if I wanted them. Now literally I could have gotten them 2 weeks later at half off what I paid haha. I literally got them like a week before the announcement. Then when the price dropped to 1000 from 1200, I was like "hmmmmm probably won't get worse". Then the never ending price fall came haha. 

the fact you paid resell for them I am assuming you really (really) wanted them .... and now you have them. I am sure you have been rocking them out for the last several weeks and since nothing is guaranteed for hitting on saturday you can sleep in knowing you have an OG pair as versus stressing through release day for a re-release pair which will surely go for cheaper in the long run than the OGs. 
Yea I don't like that many yeezys. I have the black/white, and the zebra I have wanted for a while. I may get the beluga or the beluga 2.0 when it comes out. I really wanted that tan(earth/peyote) one and I'd be done with yeezys after that. Maybe I'll add the cream too given it's so cheap. 

I feel bad for the people that were buying multiple pairs at $1,200 for investment purposes. Hoping the prices would go higher like turtle doves.
I don't 
laugh.gif

people that invest in shoes are like the people that have a ton of magic cards and get upset when anyone wants to reprint old cards

I also paid resell on a pair but not for no damn investment lol. I popped the tags a week before the announcement. 
laugh.gif

Man I just hope the apps don't start acting funny and lose my statuses after 4:50 CST. My heart be racing and beating fast as hell to confirm that size and switch over to the other app.

Last edited:
These Cream V2 Level [emoji]128514[/emoji] Confirmed 100 pairs at HoH. #Confirmed I said 40-75 yesterday bruh it's on a new level haha. 100. [emoji]128175[/emoji] who do you love?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom