ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
they can't and they don't

I know they can't which is why I'm not sure why they ask for it, I know damn well people just throwing random numbers out so only way to foil it would be requesting photocopy of the ID :lol: but then in the end the raffle would be worthless

put in that leg work son.... think about poor Inigo Montoya someone killed his father had to do leg work all on his own. Damn left handed 6 finger man

I know they can't which is why I'm not sure why they ask for it, I know damn well people just throwing random numbers out so only way to foil it would be requesting photocopy of the ID
laugh.gif
but then in the end the raffle would be worthless
When Sivas first started doing their online raffles and asked for ID #, I for sure thought that once you win, you'd have to submit a copy of your ID to prove your real entry. But then I thought about how easy it is to photoshop any number onto an ID so in the end its all for naught. People have won from Sivas by entering 0000000 on the ID#

Last edited:
I know they can't which is why I'm not sure why they ask for it, I know damn well people just throwing random numbers out so only way to foil it would be requesting photocopy of the ID
laugh.gif
but then in the end the raffle would be worthless
asked my coworker and he did enter his valid ID but was not asked for info when he purchased 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom