ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the "Id:11," means that there's different captchas to choose from?
hopefully. gonna check again closer to 4pm and see if it changed

@DJSchxzo  I'm no programmer, can you share where you can see that screenshot?
it's the backend of the adidas confirmed app. it used to be useful back in the day to determine when the reservation would go live (when it used to drop randomly) but now that it tells you 4pm there's no point. but i guess now it tells you what the captcha is going to be so i guess it's useful once again haha

Last edited:
If it doesnt change everyone just tap the lower left corner
laugh.gif
I had 2 devices and the placement was different on each, so it's random.

You guys are right my bad, didn't look to see it in the video and the two screenshots above I guess are from the same source but I thought they were from different

Which size is usually higher in production 11.5 or 12?
11.5. There were a little over 1000 (1200 I believe) pairs of the cw Yeezys but only 4-500 pairs of size 12 at ADC EU. Don't remember the exact numbers but there were almost twice as many 11.5 compared to the size 12. 

11.5. There were a little over 1000 (1200 I believe) pairs of the cw Yeezys but only 4-500 pairs of size 12 at ADC EU. Don't remember the exact numbers but there were almost twice as many 11.5 compared to the size 12. 
really? I always remember seeing size 12 having more stock numbers but I could be wrong

really? I always remember seeing size 12 having more stock numbers but I could be wrong
Could differ depending on which ADC and I could be mixing them up but those two sizes are the ones I usually go for and kept an eye on at that site where you can see the stock.

Could differ depending on which ADC and I could be mixing them up but those two sizes are the ones I usually go for and kept an eye on at that site where you can see the stock.
same here for sizing... I can remember going for size 12 on the creams because the stock for 12 was higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom