ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
they'll remove the waitlist if they don't find you a reservation within the next hour or so

Last edited:

It all depends on your lifestyle I guess.

Say 5 pairs of decent Zeezys come out each year and I can buy 10 pairs of each...

Say after all fees I clear $250 a pair.

That's $2500 x 5 releases. That's $12,500 a year...

Even at 40 a release, it doesn't make that much... $50,000 a year.

I mean if you can hit other items that resell as well, then great, but there really aren't any other shoes that resell like Yeeyzs.
Yes, but you're working with the assumption you can get 10 pairs each release. That is not easy without bots, backdooring and living in either of NYC/LA (more footstore locations, more raffles and obv more pairs). We're also not factoring in the gas, time and legwork you have to put into copping Yeezy's (if you're not primarily reliant on bots). It takes a toll if you're out there copping via raffles and reservation apps. 

The reservation apps are probably the easiest method to cop on (if you have plenty of stores getting pairs and have 3+ Platinum accounts). YS and ADC are probably 2nd/3rd. Raffles are clearly the worst. 

Last edited:
If I can get these for 400 I would do it ... If not just like the first time ... I'll sleep happy and 400 richer ...

Yes, but you're working with the assumption you can get 10 pairs each release. That is not easy without bots, backdooring and living in either of NYC/LA (more footstore locations, more raffles and obv more pairs). We're also not factoring in the gas, time and legwork you have to put into copping Yeezy's (if you're not primarily reliant on bots). It takes a toll if you're out there copping via raffles and reservation apps. 

There's people who legit make money off re selling tho lol I know a few

The reservation apps are probably the easiest method to cop on (if you have plenty of stores getting pairs and have 3+ Platinum accounts). YS and ADC are probably 2nd/3rd. Raffles are clearly the worst. 
ADC by far #1 :smile:

But yeah I agree, doing raffles and app reservations would be taxing!

There's people who legit make money off re selling tho lol I know a few
My guess is they backdoor extensively? Have deep connections at boutiques or chain stores like Shiekh, Finish Line, Jimmy Jazz, Ruvilla, etc? Either that or they are running high level bots that only someone with extensive software engineering/coding background would know about. 

ADC by far #1 :smile:

But yeah I agree, doing raffles and app reservations would be taxing!
I have to disagree. I have never copped Yeezy's on ADC. Not once. I usually cannot get past the splash page and if I do, I cannot ATC. If I do ATC, I get stuck in checkout loops until the timer runs out. YS and reservation apps > ADC for me. 

My guess is they backdoor extensively? Have deep connections at boutiques or chain stores like Shiekh, Finish Line, Jimmy Jazz, Ruvilla, etc? Either that or they are running high level bots that only someone with extensive software engineering/coding background would know about. 
There are ways to use an "extensive software engineering/coding background" to win many pairs and not use any type of bot :smile:

Just need to be a little logical about how ADC works and what are the best ways to improve your chances and figure out a solution.

There are tricks for most of the major sites though.

Last edited:
you guys need to stop being afraid of the back button if you get errors checking out or carting

sitting there and trying for 10 minutes won't help you.

There are ways to use an "extensive software engineering/coding background" to win many pairs and not use any type of bot :smile:

Just need to be a little logical about how ADC works and what are the best ways to improve your chances.

There are tricks for most of the major sites though.
Man there's no tricks. Each site has client side functions and API calls. Figure out the sequence of events and then boom you good to go. Don't ask me how I  know...and no I don't write bots. I despise them.

Yo what's good with Finishline in NYC? Them dudes backdoored? Not one person here confirmed a call

That's true as well.

I can see your point for shoes. Supreme on the other hand is pointless if you don't sit.

I've sold things like the Black MJ Hoodie, CDG AF1, Suptempos, etc... at next to nothing the day of the drop. The CDG Box was a good flip, but will go up much much higher.

I won't even get into what I sold the tape measures for... ugh... really should have sat on those.

I've sat on other supreme things like box logos, hyped up tees, north face, etc and in the end I don't feel like the couple of extra dollars are worth it. I get sick of seeing the item lol

Man there's no tricks. Each site has client side functions and API calls. Figure out the sequence of events and then boom you good to go. Don't ask me how I  know...and no I don't write bots. I despise them.
I would never trust a bot TBH, even one I wrote.

Each drop I end up closing carts about half way through. I still only buy enough I have CCs / Addresses / Names / Numbers for.

At some point I run out. I don't just use our address and multiple cards. That has been my biggest hurdle to getting 10+ pairs on ADC. I was more ballsy with the PP, and ADC didn't care...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom