ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just sold my TB 750's recently (ones i'm wearing in my default ha!).  One thing you should know is that they are VERY stiff on the ankles.  It's like having ankle cuffs on your feet at times and not the most comfortable.  The Choc's & GG's are much softer and flimsier on the ankles, making them MUCH more comfortable.  
If you don't mind, how much did you end up getting? TBs been sitting in storage since release and wanna see what I can get.

I just sold my TB 750's recently (ones i'm wearing in my default ha!).  One thing you should know is that they are VERY stiff on the ankles.  It's like having ankle cuffs on your feet at times and not the most comfortable.  The Choc's & GG's are much softer and flimsier on the ankles, making them MUCH more comfortable.  
Thank you for the input

I don't think I could ever go for unclaimed pairs anymore. I was about to kill some of these little ******.

Got shipping for 1/4 from ADC. Of course, it's the one I paid with CC for. The rest were PayPal. So let's see what happens. Plus side, they'll be here Tuesday.

In my experience, PayPal usually moves slower but I think that's just me. Can anyone corroborate?

Last edited:
I give up completely when it comes to getting Yeezys for retail. It'll just be a sneaker that I won't ever get for retail.

copped won slam jam and need supply online raffles...and got a few from footsite apps. hope everyone here ate

didnt even walk out the store when some cat asked me hey man u selling those? I said no why wzup? He replied cuz im trying to swap these i got a 10.5 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom