ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
the one with the HoH is the only FTL that gets yeezys in the SI Mall. Where do you live? your selected locations seems weird

Upstate near Albany. They dont get them up here. Finish line did last 2 releases though. I try to avoid picking anything in the actual city. Usually hit at Palisades mall

I got one pair coming from GOAT which I forgot to remove my bidding. Is it safe to say that I should have it LC also when it arrives?

I had this happen couple of times where I forget I put a bid in. How much did you end up paying?

For the people that got them on ADC, using script, splash party, etc or even manual, how was it? Was it an easy cop or pretty tough getting past the splash.

I've only gotten past ONCE, EVER since the first ever Yeezy's. And it was On the creams. And I still couldn't cop.
It was the same as the PowerPhases for me. Splashed and got through literally minutes before they sold out. Was able to cart immediately and again got no Captcha like last release. Checked out with PayPal then went back and scooped a 2nd with different payment.

Decided I'm selling my Black Stripe v2 on GOAT and sell some old sneakers to pay the difference. Hoping to just pay 500-550 for Zebras once ppl get their pairs in. 

10 Pairs total?!

I entered around 15 raffles and tried online and 0 pairs.

How do y'all do it?
I'm not a regular, best I ever did before this was 4 Belugas on size? I never get through on ADC or confirmed but I did this time... but most of it is going to fixing my car that broke down last Thursday, bittersweet I guess.

so you copped 10 pairs manual and through raffles and confirmed?

Damb man that is really lucky.

I am with most people i have gotten through splash manually 1 time and it was the all blacks and i couldn't check out. And i have tried for every yeezy post Turdle doves. How people actually get through splash regularly without using splash party i will have no clue because i never do.

For the people that got them on ADC, using script, splash party, etc or even manual, how was it? Was it an easy cop or pretty tough getting past the splash.

I've only gotten past ONCE, EVER since the first ever Yeezy's. And it was On the creams. And I still couldn't cop.

its not about getting passed splash....its about adding to cart and checking out

Smaller sizes are definitely rare, footlocker off of 42nd Street had probably 20 pairs. I saw the sheet they mark off the names and it was barely pages long. Lucked out getting my girls size 5

I'm loaded in 6,5 ... damn ... waiting to see what the other guys got in the other places 

it is about getting past the splash screen, once I got through I was able to just go back and checkout over and over.

depends. if you use a script/bot its 1000% harder. There are many scripts within the site that prevents such requests

Yeah it definitely seems once you get passed splash you're good and can cop multiples. Seems a lot of people do that (I've done it on previous releases myself). It also seems like if you don't get passed splash before stock starts swan diving you're cooked.

Yeah it definitely seems once you get passed splash you're good and can cop multiples. Seems a lot of people do that (I've done it on previous releases myself). It also seems like if you don't get passed splash before stock starts swan diving you're cooked.

as i mentioned before, manny sure, using a bot 100% different story

I hit 2/3 on foot apps. These look amazing in hand. Now I can officially say it's the best V2 imo. The yellow sole is kinda whack, but not a deal breaker. If they were able to make/keep the entire sole that creamy white, they would be insane. That cream outsole looks so good on these. Just missed YS by minutes and gorilla splashed all morning on ADC.

Last edited:
Decided I'm selling my Black Stripe v2 on GOAT and sell some old sneakers to pay the difference. Hoping to just pay 500-550 for Zebras once ppl get their pairs in. 

that's what i did. sold my creams on some old jordans I had. so it didn't have to hurt so much

Honestly getting past the splash is the toughest part for me. Once past the splash I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have an issue getting multiples if I wanted

what I don't understand is why they changed the skripe away from curving to the middle... I don't like it period but it looks so much better on the belugas, the rest look like garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom