ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't they just do the raffle with the 20k ppl?
they are just wired differently, i'm convinced.

some folks brains are wired to do stuff in a complicated way.  some are wired to keep things simple.

a shoe release isn't that complicated.  if you can't (which you've proven time and time again) handle a global release, JUST RAFFLE THE SHOES LOCALLY!!!!!!

have people write their names on a ticket, shake the ticket jar up and call those people!  its not that hard

like I said, just block out entries with accounts that has no purchase history. Yeah it might not seem fair to those new account people but SNS has had some great sales and some stuff you could've grabbed that wasn't hyped. 

When I entered the Hervia raffle for the breds, it asked me if I had an account with hervia and asked for any order number if I placed an order with them before (which I did). I ended up winning the raffle, not sure if it had anything to do with me being a "reoccuring customer"

Best idea. SNS please use this man's idea.

some folks brains are wired to do stuff in a complicated way.  some are wired to keep things simple.

a shoe release isn't that complicated.  if you can't (which you've proven time and time again) handle a global release, JUST RAFFLE THE SHOES LOCALLY!!!!!!

have people write their names on a ticket, shake the ticket jar up and call those people!  its not that hard
AMEN 
laugh.gif

like I said, just block out entries with accounts that has no purchase history. Yeah it might not seem fair to those new account people but SNS has had some great sales and some stuff you could've grabbed that wasn't hyped. 

When I entered the Hervia raffle for the breds, it asked me if I had an account with hervia and asked for any order number if I placed an order with them before (which I did). I ended up winning the raffle, not sure if it had anything to do with me being a "reoccuring customer"
Won't be surprised if they eventually go to this system, it gets suggested every single time they have a release like this

That's the best idea I've heard yet honestly. It's not fair to everyone, but fair to most of the ppl it matters to more.
how bout just show love to your locals?!

SNS brought it upon on themselves... trying to standout by being the last to raffle and announcing it for the whole world like a major event.
Exactly. I guess there was some holiday or something, but what did they expect. Their site can never hold traffic when they do release day drops. Now they have every beast waiting for their drop since it's one of the last chances dudes are gonna get to cop at retail. And I'm sure dudes are ready to spam any raffle now no matter what "system" they employ. The only thing they can do is just do a random drop or randomly select winners from their email list or IG. It's gonna be a **** show regardless. 

Last edited:
That's the best idea I've heard yet honestly. It's not fair to everyone, but fair to most of the ppl it matters to more.
yup just think of it like the footapps "Platinum VIP" system lol. reward those that shop at your place

Gonna order a pair of socks now.
thats fine, because thats just 1 entry. Blocking out 0 purchase entry would mean blocking out SPAM entries. Even if people make multiple accounts and make a small purchase on each of those accounts, its still A LOT less than a free-for-all spam entry. Not to mention, it'll boost SNS sales. It's a win-win IMO

AMEN 
laugh.gif
bruh, i'm sitting here getting frustrated at their stupidity.  i deal with people like this at work and its just draining

how bout just show love to your locals?!
I'm ok with this too. But if you're gonna do it local, KEEP IT LOCAL (like you said). If they feel adventurous to keep doing an ONLINE release, then they gotta come up with a fairer and easier system. I already threw my piece of paper into the suggestion bucket.

I do applaud SNS for at least TRYING to combat bots and level the playing field, I just don't think they are the shop to do it. Might as well just keep it local at this point. Save themselves the headaches. 

I do applaud SNS for at least TRYING to combat bots and level the playing field, I just don't think they are the shop to do it. Might as well just keep it local at this point. Save themselves the headaches. 
The thing is that SNS probably gets a big allocation because they have multiple storefronts (and probably because they constantly complain to adidas about not getting enough pairs, Adidas might be sending them a little more every time). So the locals already has/had their shot for pairs. But I still wouldn't mind if SNS kept everything local, all that means is that we all cross off 1 store name off our list of "stores releasing yeezys". 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom