ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I would rather be step 1 ADC guy than YS label but no movement guy. YS has had a history of ngaf on printed labels and forcing the customer to do a chargeback.

ADC at least has a number you can call.

Feel for both of these guys. I wish this upon nobody haha.

Nah I'd say the guy with the label is going down the creek. The guy on step 1 is going down Niagra Falls
at this point is there really any harm in calling to inquire about my order, i mean if it's donzo then what do i gotta lose at this point lol.

Last edited:

at this point is there really any harm in calling the inquire about my order, i mean if it's donzo then what do i gotta lose at this point lol.
Dang didn't realize the other guy was YS. But I called Wednesday and the shipped that day and arrived today. I'd say couldn't hurt at this point.

You've posted this multiple times already and it seems like it might be a special situation since I havent seen many people with this status. You're probably better off calling Adidas about this because it might be due to something not matching up in your Billing/Shipping address so they couldnt process the order.
i was thinking the same thing, but at the same time nothing has changed in terms of different address or billing address as far as my previous orders were concerned.

but i will call them to see whats going on.

thanks everyone for the input,

honestly if i take the L, it's all good, they are just sneakers and you win some and you lose some.

You've posted this multiple times already and it seems like it might be a special situation since I havent seen many people with this status. You're probably better off calling Adidas about this because it might be due to something not matching up in your Billing/Shipping address so they couldnt process the order.

This. Call.

Yeah we are basketball crazy. You will see a court anywhere you go. Unfortunately we are short and not as athletic so our national teams sucks
my buddy that was a Phi Slamma Jamma played for Great Taste in pinas right when martial law took hold

he lost so much when the peso crashed

philippines did get the Kobes that had the tsinelas on the bottom

800-982-9337
thanks buddy.

yup, so i called and they told me that my order was confirmed on their end, however when checking out with paypal,

they didn't approve the charges for some reason so adc could not push the order to be shipped out, ah well. on to the next..

thanks everyone for the input on this matter.

nerd.gif
 Zebra Piss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom