ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they leave a message if I missed the call? 
nerd.gif

Anyone in the Chicagoland area looking for Yeezy's should hit up Restock at Woodfield Mall.  Kinda crazy to imagine you can walk into a store and walk out with the kicks you've been debating about buying.

The instant gratification almost makes paying resell worth it...Almost...

Last edited:
Anyone in the Chicagoland area looking for Yeezy's should hit up Restock at Woodfield Mall.  Kinda crazy to imagine you can walk into a store and walk out with the kicks you've been debating about buying.

Judging by their prices listed on Facebook, these guys are WAAAAY over priced.

$650 for Cream Whites?! $1800+ for Grey Gums?!!.....yeah, I'll pass. Have to be a fool to pay those prices.

so you basically saying to go to a consignment shop? :lol:

I'm good

Judging by their prices listed on Facebook, these guys are WAAAAY over priced.

$650 for Cream Whites?! $1800+ for Grey Gums?!!.....yeah, I'll pass. Have to be a fool to pay those prices.
The prices varied by size (I'd also imagine the amount of stock in that size also plays a factor).  I saw a pair of creams for 450 but that was a week ago.  I wasn't playing that close of attention though as I'm not paying resale for any Yeezys lol.

Paid $550 for mine on GOAT, awaiting confirmation. Second pair of Yeezys. Def best color way imo unless the dark greens change my mind.

week-two later

I think some waited even longer

last time took about a week for me to get a call
I got a call the following day when I won the Oreos back in January. Got the email Friday morning, they called Saturday morning. Never got the receipt or tracking until I called and asked for it though. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom