ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What size should I get for the Zebras. Wanna cop on Stockx

I'm a tts 9.5 in Jordan 1's and Vans

Also my pair of Alpha bounce are a 9.5

I wear the same sizes, and 9.5 zebra felt good to me. I was ok with a 9, but felt a little tight.

Guys, has anyone experienced this with StockX? I placed a bid for creams earlier today... just received the notification that it was accepted and when I check the status on the app it says "en route to buyer" how? Like they already had them in their possession? Lol
Im late but the Michigan shoe Xchange was today and stock x was there. They were allowing people to sell any shoe through them and have all fees except the 3% waived. They legit checked all shoes on the spot so the only thing left for them to do was ship them to the buyer (you)

Hey Folks, been a member for a while, but rarely post anything, but I would like to ask you all a question regarding sizing on Yeezy V2s. Is it me, but does Adidas rarely make a good amount of pairs of size 12.5s? I got the creams in size 12 and at the toebox, it is rather tight, so I would think going up half a size would do the trick. That's just my guess, any opinions on this would be appreciated. Thanks again folks.

I've got the same issue 12.5 would be ideal. The size is extremely hard to find. 13 is too big. Find some thin socks. I tried to wear the shoe without an insole but I didn't like the feel of the shoe without the insole.

Im late but the Michigan shoe Xchange was today and stock x was there. They were allowing people to sell any shoe through them and have all fees except the 3% waived. They legit checked all shoes on the spot so the only thing left for them to do was ship them to the buyer (you)
Thanks, repped. Sent a message to them through the app and they said that was the reason

It would make total sense for StockX and Goat to throw offers on the app to people, creating a low price point, then after most inventory is bought up and they have pocketed the fees, they list pairs at a higher price, sell, pocket more fees and the profit.
And since the buyer and seller remain anonymous on their apps, no one would know.

Belugas today. :pimp::pimp::pimp:
IMG_9080.JPG
IMG_9079.JPG

The Aston Martin DBS isn’t bad either.

GOAT + StockX selling fakes always gets brought up, but I agree, feels like an urban legend. Having sold + purchased from both, never experienced any issues or witnessed someone actually receiving fakes.

Wasnt the guy who got fake human races from stockx actually known? I coulda sworn it was some boost guy or some crap unless I'm thinking someone else

jordan face will never be retired, no matter how hard you try. Not even last year's Lebron face could retire the MJ face. That one up there is far off from trying to dethrone MJ :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom