ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sincerely dont

The way I see it, why would adidas only allow the shoe to be available on one retailer, for the US and Canada only?

Doesn't make sense to me.

limited drops are nothing new. you have to find a way to maintain hype. especially since they are flooding the market with ultra boost and NMDs

So let's get this out the way. Do you guys really believe YM that these will be a YS exclusive and won't release anywhere else?

No. Find it hard for Adidas to be ok with a shoe being sold on a platform that isn't ADC at least at some point.

I'm asking myself the Question... Will these sell for over $700+ by Nov when they ship, Without any more pairs dropping on any other sites??

Yes. If these don't release again i think hype does nothing but build thanks to the lackluster v2s rolling out. If we had the maroon and green v2s coming out in october/november id say these would end up being slightly over retail given how much people are split on the design. But beluga 2.0s seem to be the only thing slightly worth it that has been "confirmed". Blue tint and pee pee's...no id much rather have the 700s then those two clown shoes

limited drops are nothing new. you have to find a way to maintain hype. especially since they are flooding the market with ultra boost and NMDs

Yeah, they def need to do something to drive hype back up. Nmd and UB are flooding the market and even the recent V2 Yeezy's.

The price point is what doesn't make sense. I know Yeezy's in general aren't the cheapest to make and take time to produce (otherwise Adidas would churn out more pairs), but $300 for this? $200 and I think more people would've been ok buying into the hype.

also, correct me if I'm wrong...

but these wave runners arent "adidas" anyway right?

They're adidas. If you look at the Kim K snap, the 3 stripes 3M pops.

yeezy-wave-runner-700.jpg

If you really have to debate cancelling, then Maybe you shouldn't have bought them in the first place.

If having $320 out of your pocket for a few months really impacts your life, it's time to look in a new direction lol

its not about being out of 320 for a couple months.

its cancelling now/avoiding losing money in november vs keeping/making a profit

its not about being out of 320 for a couple months.

its cancelling now/avoiding losing money in november vs keeping/making a profit

I think for something like this, you have to look at the track record - no yeezy has had a market value below its retail price. The lowest we've seen is probably the cream v2s, which are still selling for double retail and that was purely due to the production amount and certain people being averse to all-white sneakers (omg! they're dirty!).

There's no way these will be YS exclusive. For $300 a pop, I think Adidas would want to make more money out of this. This is probably just a big experiment. Testing out the market to see how long it took before it sold out, gave an opportunity for a refund to see how many will return, and how many will ride the wave and willing to wait 2.5 months for a $300 shoes.

I have like over 3k in orders I'm still waiting for to ship, I'm not too worried about it anymore...

Anti Social
Kidssupply
Yeezysupply
Sns
ADC
Kith
Sup x LV
and a couple other stores

Kanye has more Power than you guys think with Adidas and esp. with the KIM K connection. He could put boost in a pair of Teva's from the 80's and they still would sell out. If he went to Adidas and said, "Listen I want to a release for my fans on my website and only 1 release." You think that ADC is gonna even question Kanye who already has proven himself a marketing genius. If you cancel on this your off your rocker......

If YM is legit in saying retail for the 700's is $250 then that's making me think this is a legit YS exclusive...

Pulling a page from the Nike playbook and releasing these in limited amounts with a bumped up price isn't surprising honestly...Gets that hype for the model built up and everybody wants to eat when ADC releases another colorway down the road...

Only question I've got is what's going to happen to those pairs people will be getting a refund for? Re-upped on YS?

If YM is legit in saying retail for the 700's is $250 then that's making me think this is a legit YS exclusive...

Pulling a page from the Nike playbook and releasing these in limited amounts with a bumped up price isn't surprising honestly...Gets that hype for the model built up and everybody wants to eat when ADC releases another colorway down the road...

Only question I've got is what's going to happen to those pairs people will be getting a refund for? Re-upped on YS?
Most likely or could be added on ADC's stocks?:emoji_thinking:

It's different because these haven't been produced yet. If there was a certain amount of stock already produced then for sure a restock. But they might just produce what has been ordered and let it lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom