ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got pair of S Maroons in case the M I ordered this morning is too big. Better not get canceled for using the same card...No drawstring smh...

Powerphase about to drop below retail...It’s the Yeezy equivalent of Air Force 1’s...Just keep stocking them...

All good though because I dig them...

Powerphase about to drop below retail...It’s the Yeezy equivalent of Air Force 1’s...Just keep stocking them...

All good though because I dig them...
frfr, want a pair but waiting until i snipe one at retail.
getting the track pants will justify me getting a pair since there's no other kicks to wear with 'em... hrm...

Got pissed I was in the shower for this restock (been watching all day for maroons) so bought resale on eBay *shrug*

damn YS with the heavy shipping.... $20 per order...
gotta order two pants in one order to even it out...

Probably cancelled orders? I had s in both, took me a sec to decide if I wanted to bother (copped Ms earlier) and burg was gone.

20171008_215743.png

Received this email 5 minutes before restock. Whoever copped a 10 you're welcome lmfao.

Ordered a small maroon/black earlier this morning on ADC and YS before I read that the pants fit big. Fortunately was able to cop a maroon XS off the restock on YS :pimp:

Reseller just offered me 170 on the pants - these kids sleeping over night for a 30 - 50 dollar come up. I'll talk em down to 150...then a "life goals" talk.

Yea ppl were camping for these lol the profit off of these pants (maybe $40-$60) is only worth it when copping online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom