ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retail or Bust for me. Ls will be received, but at least I have the peace of mind knowing everything I am able to purchase is 100% legit.

same here..ive taken soooo many L's like most of us....just waiting for MyUPS to update with that tracking for the 700's.. im trying to be wavy! :nerd:

But I wonder how many fake pairs make it past StockX legit check. At the end of the day, they're just people looking at the shoe like you and me. And I have seen some REALLY good fakes.

The REALLY good fakes still have minor flaws. After becoming really good at legit checking, it’s really a lot easier than people make it seem. There’s certain things you can look at that never change pair to pair. It’s been in our face all along and I’m sure most people still don’t know the little “secrets”. As far as StockX though, their quality control varies by whoever’s checking the shoes. Always wondered if they fix stuff like(no hang tag, ripped box lids, no shoe inserts) before they send to the buyer. Things you have to list on GOAT so to speak.

The REALLY good fakes still have minor flaws. After becoming really good at legit checking, it’s really a lot easier than people make it seem. There’s certain things you can look at that never change pair to pair. It’s been in our face all along and I’m sure most people still don’t know the little “secrets”. As far as StockX though, their quality control varies by whoever’s checking the shoes. Always wondered if they fix stuff like(no hang tag, ripped box lids, no shoe inserts) before they send to the buyer. Things you have to list on GOAT so to speak.

Well... a $26 pair of fake UBs passed through their authentication just recently.

Well... a $26 pair of fake UBs passed through their authentication just recently.

Wow! First time I’ve ever seen that. But then again, I’ve never tried to pass a fake. That shape looks way off. Still would like to see all the pics of those though, to see why anyone would even think they were real. They do have people off the street doing it, so I’d imagine something gets through.

Wow! First time I’ve ever seen that. But then again, I’ve never tried to pass a fake. That shape looks way off. Still would like to see all the pics of those though, to see why anyone would even think they were real. They do have people off the street doing it, so I’d imagine something gets through.

Coincidently a known Detroit reseller called em out yesterday for knowingly selling fakes and illegal practices

If it matters, I’m pretty sure that fake education doesn’t work there anymore either

happy to see everyone getting blessed ..

looks like i may have to find someone in SoCal who wants to size swap..

I have a 10.5 need an 11..:nerd:

Coincidently a known Detroit reseller called em out yesterday for knowingly selling fakes and illegal practices

If it matters, I’m pretty sure that fake education doesn’t work there anymore either

Who is the reseller?

Fake Education been back at Nojo a lot recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom