ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
what I noticed today is that ppl were carrying multiple boxes of belugas and they could have just dropped them in the car and continued to shop but no..they had to flex those boxes

I saw this today too. I was at Undefeated which is by itself in a shopping center. Then I go to a mall which is driving distance away from Undefeated and I recognize a couple of people from the Undefeated line in the mall with the Undefeated bags to pick up their Yeezys from Footlocker. No way they walked with those bags from Undefeated. So they had to have gotten in their car drive to mall and take their bags out of the car so they could flex while picking up their next pairs.

Edit: These two seperate people may have just taken an Uber and were not flexing. My bad to accuse them of flexing.

Last edited:
Goto raffle tab below, then raffle pic with x on top right.... Winner announcement is 2mrw

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171126-001810.png
    Screenshot_20171126-001810.png
    236 KB · Views: 90
I saw this today too. I was at Undefeated which is by itself in a shopping center. Then I go to a mall which is driving distance away from Undefeated and I recognize a couple of people from the Undefeated line in the mall with the Undefeated bags to pick up their Yeezys from Footlocker. No way they walked with those bags from Undefeated. So they had to have gotten in their car drive to mall and take their bags out of the car so they could flex while picking up their next pairs.
They are trying to move those pairs quick fast and a hurry!

Maybe they didn't drive and took an uber or something but people will do anything to flex these days lol

Just checked wifeys phone....

Hers says "FINISHED" LOL.... izza L for her

Attachments

• IMG_8963.jpg
    IMG_8963.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 45

Maybe they Uber'd there

Spectrum 1st thing Monday morning

New router
And upping my ping

Then gonna grab proxies for these Blue Tints

Spectrum 1st thing Monday morning

New router
And upping my ping

Then gonna grab proxies for these Blue Tints
What router are you grabbing? Been looking to upgrade my router too because this **** is so dumb and I have to consistently restart it every day so that 2.4ghz keeps running fast.

I was looking at that one
Fat kid deals posts a good deal for one not too long ago
It didn't help me with ADC splash page and YS spinning wheel of death page doe LOL... but I get 5 Ghz all over my house with the strongest signal now!

No Proxies here so that's an L....

I had Chrome, Firefox, and Edge + 1 anonymous tab open per browser.

Only ended up carting 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom