ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limited or not half the people if not more that buy Yeezys won't wear them outside of their homes. When it really comes down to it most people are concerned with the resale not the fact that they are limited.

if they want exclusivity go get it (probably will take an L or pay extra)

they have exclusive V2's (frozen yellows belugas V.1) go pay resell if you wanna feel special (will look crazy cause no one will care)

Jordan's (off white and Kaws) if you like them buy (site/apps will crash bots or rigged raffles) then complain how the release was crap sneaker game messed up blah blah (people feel entitled to have a shoe), then they make a shoe for everyone oh its not special no more

i have multiple V'1 even the most exclusive TD's since so many (care about them now?) i barely wear them or my Kaws or any of my rare shoes.

mostly UB's and vapor max. only when i wanna i guess flex i have to many choices and just default to some 1's
I’m in the same boat. 90% og the time I’m in GR UB or NMD and then I’ll default 1’s when it’s time to break necks.

Alll I’m saying is we are lying if hype or exclusivity is not a small factor. And if that is the persons viewpoint then they best not have a bmw or any LV or any brands that are $ for the status of they are a hypocrite

The V2’s are officially dead to me now. Keeping my og belugas but that’s it. I get they want more people to have a chance but the special thing about the V1’s and first v2’s were that they felt special when you wore them. They were more limited and that made them feel more special. Some shoes should just stay limited imo. The really high quantities and all the different colorways have killed them for me. It just doesn’t feel special when you see everyone wear them honestly. The fact that I was more excited about copping a pair of season 4 winter boots on sale yesterday than copping a pair of V2’s says it all.

They desperately need to put out something new, similar to the V2’s but with a whole new design. IMO they also need to make the possible new shoe more limited again to bring the hype back. Many little kids are still hyped but I’ve seen so many former Yeezy fanatics loose interest and moving on to other shoes. Now the 700’s are super interesting imo but I get that they’re definitely not for everyone. If YS could only ship my pair this year I would be happy with that so I can wear them.

Lame. Mad you don’t feel “special” anymore? Cry me a river. You was never special for wearing yeezys anyway. It was always in your head. One of the lamest post I ever read.

visual representation of dude setting himself up for backlash :lol: :
giphy.gif

Limited or not half the people if not more that buy Yeezys won't wear them outside of their homes. When it really comes down to it most people are concerned with the resale not the fact that they are limited.

most people copped to resell them pick lines in Atlanta especially downtown Atlanta champs are filled with dudes who don't like sneakers soccer dads

two of my fellow engineers copped on the app to flip easy money and i showed them how goat works they love it safer and easier. so now they said they going in for the tints to flip for Christmas money .

dudes easily make over 90k in Atlanta so that's like 120 everywhere else :rofl:

they don't care if they make 100 bucks or 200 just some side money. i feel the same way i just want my pair free :lol:

Lame. Mad you don’t feel “special” anymore? Cry me a river. You was never special for wearing yeezys anyway. It was always in your head. One of the lamest post I ever read.
2nd! In the rare instances I see dudes wearing Yeezys they are usually paired with a terrible fit lol.

both sides are right. Its just the way homeboy went about saying it in a long emotional rant that triggered people. So many people come in here an say they only care about resale and keep it moving. Its just a case of how he wrote it. The other aspect is that there are a couple of limited v2, v1s,nike yeezys, for him to wear. Shouldnt be mad that people get to actually buy something they want its the holidays for Christ sakes

Last edited:
People really emotional bcos these were basically a gr? Why can't yall just be happy you have the shoes or sad you don't :lol:

I’m in the same boat. 90% og the time I’m in GR UB or NMD and then I’ll default 1’s when it’s time to break necks.

Alll I’m saying is we are lying if hype or exclusivity is not a small factor. And if that is the persons viewpoint then they best not have a bmw or any LV or any brands that are $ for the status of they are a hypocrite

I’m also 95% of the time in gr 1.0 UBs. I get that most here don’t feel the same way. We’ll see in a few months if they keep pumping out Yeezys how things go. I definitely agree that it’s better for those who want to wear them no doubt.

The V2’s are officially dead to me now. Keeping my og belugas but that’s it. I get they want more people to have a chance but the special thing about the V1’s and first v2’s were that they felt special when you wore them. They were more limited and that made them feel more special. Some shoes should just stay limited imo. The really high quantities and all the different colorways have killed them for me. It just doesn’t feel special when you see everyone wear them honestly. The fact that I was more excited about copping a pair of season 4 winter boots on sale yesterday than copping a pair of V2’s says it all.

They desperately need to put out something new, similar to the V2’s but with a whole new design. IMO they also need to make the possible new shoe more limited again to bring the hype back. Many little kids are still hyped but I’ve seen so many former Yeezy fanatics loose interest and moving on to other shoes. Now the 700’s are super interesting imo but I get that they’re definitely not for everyone. If YS could only ship my pair this year I would be happy with that so I can wear them.
So basically what you're saying is the shoes aren't really that appealing to you but the limited feel looks pretty good on your feet but now other people have them they don't fit the way they used too because you don't feel special walking around and having people look down at your feet.

I had to check my Beluga's sizing after seeing buddy's post about getting diff sizes :wow: All good here

I’m also 95% of the time in gr 1.0 UBs. I get that most here don’t feel the same way. We’ll see in a few months if they keep pumping out Yeezys how things go. I definitely agree that it’s better for those who want to wear them no doubt.
Idk I agree with you on certain aspects but not on everything. I’ll always buy a nice pair of shoes limited or not. I wish these things drop even further so I can double up on the low

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom