ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"easiest ever" ..... thats a gross exaggeration ^^

It really was. They dropped and it was instantly in cart and checked out. All of my friends got them with ease.

Site crashed a bit after a few minutes when people realized they went live, but if you put in the efforts, you had zero issue.

Pulled an all nighter for the doves & fell asleep right before they dropped, woke up like 15 min after they went back up second time around 2-3 smh

Luckily someone traded me them for my chi 1s that I had gotten for under retail‍♀️

Same bro.

There's gotta be a reason for the spinning Captcha of Doom. Happened to me twice on two different devices hours apart from each other yesterday.

Did that with me for Yellows and now this weekend. It’s never happened to me before.

Same bro.

There's gotta be a reason for the spinning Captcha of Doom. Happened to me twice on two different devices hours apart from each other yesterday.

It's BS. ADC has to step up their website game. There is no reason for it to happen. Maybe their servers were overloaded but if that is the case they need to drop some money into them so that it doesn't happen again. For all of Nike's faults at least you don't run into garbage like that.

I failed hard on TDs, couldnt get the site to load.

I also wont tolerate any V1 slander :lol:, V2s are definitely more comfortable, but V1s look so much better. I would never cop on the secondary market now though, with all the good fakes like @bwood056 said.

It's BS. ADC has to step up their website game. There is no reason for it to happen. Maybe their servers were overloaded but if that is the case they need to drop some money into them so that it doesn't happen again. For all of Nike's faults at least you don't run into garbage like that.

"The Ten" release begs to differ, but you right. ADC is straight trash.

I cant believe it happened again! got to checkout, put in my 3x adidas giftcards ($100x2 and $20) and they redeemed ok then when i click checking out = loop. The cards are now empty. Why does this keep happening ?

Luck is one thing but at least Nike's website operates correctly.
My point is that for me ADC works just fine. Got 2 pairs yesterday on ADC and carted a 3rd but was unable to check out because i had already copped one pair under my login. People need to realise that once you get a proxy error or your unable to open more adc windows that browser is burnt and its time to open a different one. otherwise you get splash pages that go on forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom