ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 of 9 shipped.

No real rhyme or reason on shipping.

1st pair ordered got the first shipping email. 8th pair got the next, then two pairs I got for my friend and his wife both went out next (4th and 5th ordered).

Have a feeling with 90k pairs, shipping emails will roll out all week.

No luck, splash page releases are a numbers game. Up your numbers is all you need to do :wink:

Not from the states nor Europe, so my only chances are online raffles and Yeezy Supply (which cancelled my orders), other boutiques are not possible when fighting against bots.

No luck, splash page releases are a numbers game. Up your numbers is all you need to do :wink:
7FF741E1-C603-4336-B4B4-1291A27C0EDB.gif

Not from the states nor Europe, so my only chances are online raffles and Yeezy Supply (which cancelled my orders), other boutiques are not possible when fighting against bots.

I'm with you on the boutiques, just useless...

I always sell on FC. IMO get the most $ - plus its safe which is a huge plus for me.
I'm lucky enough to work about 10 blocks from the NYC location, this will be my first time selling with them. Looks like I'll walk away with easily double what I'd get for selling on my own, even after the split.

Any of you guys ever ship shoes to Flight Club? any experiences?

I always worry that they might say they didn't receive it...or it got lost somehow.

One of my YS orders have a label created. Waiting on the other two.

First time YS has ever canceled me. 3/6 got axed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom