ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see anything in my Chase account at this point for these 2.0's. Should've checked out with my CC instead of PayPal

I do see a charge from Kaws though :smokin

Alright just checked my order and status is shipped now. No emails from adidas. Like everyone else was saying, it’s frustrating but just be patient, It’ll ship eventually.

As a side note (I think it was mentioned here before), since Adidas ship via FedEx, sign up for a FedEx (Free) account. It'll notify you if any packages are in transit to your address. Even when a label is created, basically when it hits processing at FedEx, you will be notified. Once, I received my shipping confirmation AFTER I received my pair from Adidas. This time around, FedEx notified me of the incoming pair a day earlier when compared to the shipping notification that Adidas sent out.

http://m.eastbay.com/index.cfm?uri=product&model=254106&sku=11252203

7A9511FB-751F-4856-99F3-020CDFBF0460.jpeg

please dont make Kaws talk in here, im already sick I forgot about the lottery to begin with. And now im seeing alot of W’s :lol:

Wow shoutout to Hibbett Sports. I was able to complete an order on release but got a cancellation email 2 minutes later saying they were unable to complete the order and cancelling it. Assumed that would be the end of that...

Then this morning I get an email from them with the subject "Your Recent Yeezy Cancellation", which I expected to be some sort of coupon, but they actually offered me a chance to buy the Yeezys! Already got order confirmation, feels great scoring with no tax, free shipping, and days after I thought I'd taken the L.

Any idea how much a size 8 is going for? My girl's best friend was asking me to find her a pair at a decent price

StockX is roughly going between $400 to $425. If you go the FB/CL route, you're likely going to see around 10% less as you'll split the savings with the seller.

Hey for those still in the limbo boat, check now. I just saw that my order was shipped and will arrive tomorrow.

Wow shoutout to Hibbett Sports. I was able to complete an order on release but got a cancellation email 2 minutes later saying they were unable to complete the order and cancelling it. Assumed that would be the end of that...

Then this morning I get an email from them with the subject "Your Recent Yeezy Cancellation", which I expected to be some sort of coupon, but they actually offered me a chance to buy the Yeezys! Already got order confirmation, feels great scoring with no tax, free shipping, and days after I thought I'd taken the L.
:smokin

This thread moves fast, so this might have been answered but any new 750 news? I've been out of the loop with copping sneakers since the concord drop rubbed me the wrong way

international pair is still not shipped :frown:
Yeah this is an international order (to Sweden). I know another guy who got his pair last week and still nothing on the pair I’m waiting for. I really hope Adidas also release the next colorway of the 700’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom