ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what’s the general concencus on private windows. Do they seem to get through splash more often. Haven’t eaten off ADC since breds

Who has still yet to get a pair, and what size?

I don't need any more but might just try on ADC while I'm at work. If I get through, I can do the login thing if someone needs help

I'm still trying to get a size 13 for myself. Any help would of course be appreciated, but not expecting any Christmas miracles.

this release- despite being the largest stock- has been the biggest pain in the butt for me. i legit was stuck on splash all day saturday and failed in a billion raffles. today will either be redemption or insult to injury.

Here’s to getting through splash today

DBD5B2EA-5934-499C-AA59-C2485285FB2E.gif

I don't need any more but might just try on ADC while I'm at work. If I get through, I can do the login thing if someone needs help

Im still looking for a pair as I didn't hit any raffle or cook on ADC or other sites like others here. Looking for a size 10.5 if anyone could help.

I emailed railso.

LOL they got 2000 orders for Belugas.

They are in the process of refunding folks right now.

I think the one person who got an order is going to be the exception rather than the rule.
LMAO so many NT lurkers

I haven't been able to get my 9.5 yet, even struck out on Caliroots. :rolleyes

And of course today I have court hearings pretty much all day, so getting online in time will be tough. Any help would be most appreciated.

I have yet to get a pair. Trying for a size 12. Any help is much appreciated!

I emailed railso.

LOL they got 2000 orders for Belugas.

They are in the process of refunding folks right now.

I think the one person who got an order is going to be the exception rather than the rule.

Haha yea I figured when the link was up for 2 hours and ppl were still checking out that most wud get cancelled.

got my resell pair coming in that I paid $390.00 for but still going to try for another sz 12 and if possible a sz 8 for wifey.

Good luck to you all today

Last edited:
Any one else adc shipping still stuck on label created? It' says I'm supposed to get them today. But I don' see how when it hasn't moved yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom