ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mines dropped today. They definitely fit snug and small. All my NMDS, UB 3.0 and even an Alphabounce are 11 but this Yeezy Beluga 2.0.. It's small. It's a shame. My Zebra I bought 12 (because I didn't find on my size 11) and fit nicely but this one... nope. It's a shame with a poor quality control. Definitely getting tired of the Yeezys....

Half size up from your Nike size (if you have those)

What size V1 Turtle Doves would i be if I am a sz 9.5 in PB and a 10.5 in V2s?
I’m the exact same, I went for for a Sz10. If they’re too tight throw in a thicker innersole, if you go down to a 9 you’re f’d I can’t image wearing V1 without an innersole

why won't resellers be interested? Belugas fetching $100 profit
Not sure if your responding to my comment but i said "not as interested". With the 300+ profit yeezy resellers have been getting per pair dropping down to 100 for beluga release. I dont think people will be as interested in travelling long distances, staying up all night on pc or at a campout to obtain a shoe that in the end is not as profitable as past releases due to larger supply numbers. Tints will still sellout and be resold, but people who genuinely want them for themselves will have a greater chance to obtain

Not sure if your responding to my comment but i said "not as interested". With the 300+ profit yeezy resellers have been getting per pair dropping down to 100 for beluga release. I dont think people will be as interested in travelling long distances, staying up all night on pc or at a campout to obtain a shoe that in the end is not as profitable as past releases due to larger supply numbers. Tints will still sellout and be resold, but people who genuinely want them for themselves will have a greater chance to obtain

I disagree because resellers will be determined to cop AS MANY PAIRS AS POSSIBLE to maximize their profit since individual margin is a lot smaller. People shouldn't let their guards down because numbers are higher.

I disagree because resellers will be determined to cop AS MANY PAIRS AS POSSIBLE to maximize their profit since individual margin is a lot smaller. People shouldn't let their guards down because numbers are higher.
The true resellers yes. but most "resellers" are people who end up getting one pair and sell or use as trade bait.

Well my sister is looking to get a pair of the gym red 11s so I'ma make her complete my $300 to get VIP for FTL lmao.

just wondering if anyone actually doubles up on 350s...
I was going to double up because I know I'm gonna be rocking the hell out of the beluga 2.0s but I ended up getting a pair for family members that never had a pair before. I'm content with one pair of these.

:lol:

4E09FF92-72E7-4F74-8955-7CB086FD147D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom