ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20171211-192604.jpg

so what happens next ? is this randomly picked or do i log in Wed and first come first serve on the app ? if so what time

Lol def a FEEEWWW dabs of flex but I feel you. The comparison is appreciated none the less. Just seems like these past few pages people have been wildin with their multiple cop photos lol.

Let me end my rant
Lol my bad though, I don’t keep up with reading this thread much as it gets redundant sometimes.

This was the first time I’ve been able to cop 1 pair from each distributor, so thought a comparison would be useful to some. Didn’t consider a multiple cop of the most produced Yeezy a flex post (aside from the free pair from the raffle win.. that may have meant to be a flex :lol:)

C5C37382-1EFD-4B41-9C2C-54EEECF50521.jpeg
5A1E8EDA-DFAA-476E-A0C2-CA9257C63185.jpeg
EF37115F-7DC8-45B9-B57B-DD788BB559D9.jpeg
3BB08DE9-43F9-4318-8C04-637966B09B7B.jpeg

YS pair finally came in today after sitting with UPS for half a week with no movement.

From left to right: YS, ADC, 18Montrose Euro raffle giveaway win. Will do comparison of box and hang tags as they are all different

oh hey we're the same size :emoji_eyes:

Lol my bad though, I don’t keep up with reading this thread much as it gets redundant sometimes.

This was the first time I’ve been able to cop 1 pair from each distributor, so thought a comparison would be useful to some. Didn’t consider a multiple cop of the most produced Yeezy a flex post (aside from the free pair from the raffle win.. that may have meant to be a flex :lol:)

Lol you good bro.. had to let off a quick rant and you got caught in the cross fire. I’m happy for all y’all though..glad to see people flourishing

Some reseller I follow just tweeted "Kith restocking belugas at 12, 8.5-12" take it for what it's worth

Thanks bud!:lol: I struck out on creams, zebras AND 2.0s! I just one pair so I can move on with my life lol. I'e been out of the shoe game for awhile I don' even know what future!

Hit up Undefeated in Vegas tomorrow too. 11am-5pm is the time they give out tickets. If it’s like last release it will be a paper code they hand out to each person to enter online for the raffle.

@vegetaray123

So is this the lowest the 2.0s will go for? Ready to pull the trigger. Still confused on sizing through as everyone saying different things

So is this the lowest the 2.0s will go for? Ready to pull the trigger. Still confused on sizing through as everyone saying different things

If you can't handle the narrow toebox, go up half a a size. Mostly everyone goes up at least a half size.

last week from having ftl and footaction vip reset I only hit one one pair of the red XIs I hope the yeezy release isnt the same result. I called ftl today and they said the amount didnt matter, but clearly it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom