ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re not missing much. It’s like every other iPhone except there’s no home button.

Source: iPhone X user.

Speaking of the iPhone X, I’ve been meaning to ask this for awhile...anyone having issues with their footapps? I’ve had my X since release day, and Everytime I go to pick up a reserve, the app constantly crashes when the store has to enter the code to check the reservation. The store literally has to enter the code in like 4 seconds before the whole app crashes back to the homescreen. This has happened on both FTL, and Champs. I've contacted FTL about it, but they have no idea what I’m talking about.

Keep an eye on your Instagram dms shoezgallery is sending out wins and they literally give a few hours to send details they need before you get the paypal invoice

Am I the only one that refuses to enter raffles if they make you follow/retweet things on social media? Maybe it's just me but I think entering your raffle and giving you business is enough - why are you so thirsty for more followers on IG

Am I the only one that refuses to enter raffles if they make you follow/retweet things on social media? Maybe it's just me but I think entering your raffle and giving you business is enough - why are you so thirsty for more followers on IG

The comment with ya name and size is the worst :rofl:

If I have time I enter them why not?
And really "giving your business" on yeezys doesn't apply, they have way more people requesting that product then they have in stock so your business is not appreciated on a hypebeast item

I'm ok with all raffles except the lame regram with # nonsense.

And some people's feed is filled with 10+ pictures of Yeezy filling up an entire profile page, desperation.

And some people's feed is filled with 10+ pictures of Yeezy filling up an entire profile page, desperation.

Unfortunately I’m one of those in “desperation” with “feeds filled with Yeezy pictures”. Just like you and many others, I dislike doing these. But I’m neither in the US nor Europe where there are many more avenues and stock to go around.

Adidas Confirmed doesn’t exist here in Asia. Where I am, only ONE Adidas store and one other boutique carry stock and demand is nuts here.

If I don’t at least try whatever raffles that are around - including ****ty Instagram ones - it would be a straight L. Better a tiny chance than no chance at all.

If I have time I enter them why not?
And really "giving your business" on yeezys doesn't apply, they have way more people requesting that product then they have in stock so your business is not appreciated on a hypebeast item

For me it's more about the principle of it than time. Just seems like an unnecessary step that has no real benefit. If a company wants more visibility on social media, fine, work for it. Don't use these raffles as a tool for gaining social media presence from people who wouldn't follow you if not for the raffle.

No they aren’t, StockX has been delaying deliveries due to being backed up

I live 45 minutes north of the headquarters. I shipped my shoes out last Saturday and were to be delivered on Monday. They actually were scanned out to StockX but others have chimed in and I even messaged them and they said they were holding deliveries til they had gotten stuff authenticated and sent out then would allow more stuff to get delivered

My shoes stayed in downtown Detroit faculty 5 min from StockX til Thursday then StockX finally accepted them

Thanks for the info! Glad to hear I'm not the only one waiting. Shoes have been sitting here waiting to be authenticated since last week w/ no movement. They're not responding to emails either.

Thanks for the info! Glad to hear I'm not the only one waiting. Shoes have been sitting here waiting to be authenticated since last week w/ no movement. They're not responding to emails either.

My Belugas are coming today. Thankfully their shipping is fast because i would’ve been pissed if i had to wait any longer.

Good to hear people coming forward they have won in SF with Confirmed. My question is are y'all in SF? Does location play a factor? The last two I was quick and struck out. In SJ btw.

2 W's thus far. Finishline and Confirmed.

Speaking of confirmed, we literally do not have enough time to read the entire sentence. You basically have to read the key words and basically need to make an educated guess.

At least that's how it felt to me.

Good to hear people coming forward they have won in SF with Confirmed. My question is are y'all in SF? Does location play a factor? The last two I was quick and struck out. In SJ btw.
In sj as well. I would like to know the same thing. It's hard to strike W in the bay. Way too many heads around here. BTW I heard shoe palace did raffles only yesterday. Someone confirm

I promise

image.png

I’m in the same boat. I don’t mind following a store, because all that does is put more shoes/clothing related stuff in my feed.

I don’t mind tagging a few sneaker friends, it’s pretty unobtrusive for them and they just tag me in other things as well, so it’s not a big deal.

However, I don’t regram any images, as it fills up my feed with raffle entries, this filling up the feeds of friends and family who follow me and have no interest in shoes.

Either way I’ve yet to hit on one, but then again I’ve never hit on the foot sites and I still shop there and keep trying to win. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom