ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ted-cruz-dad.gif

Me in this thread since striking out completely on Saturday, reading about shipping, v2 rankings, people copping 10 pears, pricing predictions, fit pics, etc

Helpful tips ive learned failing....and failing a lot:

Stay up on programs. When splash party worked it was nice...when solemarty script worked it was the best. The locale jig saved a bunch of people. I currently know of nothing right now that works. But you can try them all....because you will have tons of time while you splash away to try other ways in.

Set a page monitor to YeezySupply. It is the sole reason i copped Beluga's and Blue Tints. The monitor went off and i clicked refresh on YS and i got through. I use the generic one on google chrome.

If you fail on YS...do not "continue shopping" leave the page up that says "out of stock" with your size listed. Then when they restock...just refresh your cart and you bypass the line and go right to check out (thats how i got blue tints)

Living in MD we just started getting foot-site app reserves (i don't do any of them). We got some in store raffles (rarely do them but if i can i will haven't hit) and confirmed (and every online raffle you want to enter..which i do...and i lose). I fail...and fail a lot. I am always out to get one pair...i get my one pair...i look at it and i then decide if i want to keep or sell. I am not in it to cop 10 pairs...or 20 pairs... i want just one...because i want the shoe in hand to judge.

Wondering if anyone won raffle from HBX? They asked me to reply email, I did since yesterday but still no response back from them so far.

Missed most of the day Saturday.... How was Barneys? I had the early cart but wasn't around to monitor when it went live...

Wonder if anyone got their 700s via International order? To which country and how much import cost u guys paid?

Thoughts:
Peoples style didn't up and change when yeezys came out...it progressed. Sleeker was making the movement anyway. But i still think people understate Kanye's influence on adidas. He did A LOT for them idc what anyone says

The Blue tints are the second worst V2 next to the Pee Pee's
v2 wise....anything without a heel tab>>>>>>>>>
Beluga 1.0 will always be the GOAT to me. Then the black friday pack (the olives are my fav i include the chalk into this) then i think beluga 2.0s.

We need more 700s. The wave runners are great shoes. Kanye walked the line perfectly. The balenciaga's are too high fashion for me...the 700 has the street apeal and still the chunky runner aesthetic. I think the shoe is a great addition to the yeezy line.

The 500s suck...don't want a single pair of those rats.

Agree with everything except the part on the 500's. I'd wear those before any V1 or V2 with a pull tab.

Idk what I did but somehow I just got an order confirmation from railso :rofl:.
I clicked a payment option by accident...
Thing is it was a SOFORT banking or something lmao. How do you send an order confirmation before I even type in the payment information?! Let's see how this goes :lol:

Idk what I did but somehow I just got an order confirmation from railso :rofl:.
I clicked a payment option by accident...
Thing is it was a SOFORT banking or something lmao. How do you send an order confirmation before I even type in the payment information?! Let's see how this goes :lol:

Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom