ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god here it comes...
Cancellations are coming

Game-of-Thrones-winter-is-coming-Ned-Stark-1.jpg

My ADC tracking thrugh fed ex said package delivered yesterday but nothing was left. I opened an investigation w fed ex. Called back this morning. This afternoon the box showed up.

Confirmation doesn’t mean anything. They can cancel at anytime prior to shipping.

100% true, I mean they even state it in their splash page, that an order is not complete until they ship?

Sucks though for those that do get through the splash and end up being cancel

Regarding the dents....

My right shoe came with a nasty dent in it, straight from Footlocker. Placed the paper back in my pairs along with a shoe tree. Did this on Sunday. Looked them over today (Thursday) and the dent is gone. The shoes are made of knit after all.

Pic of shoes with no paper or shoe trees.

Whatever it'll be what it'll be...if these get canceled I'll just buy a new rim for my truck to replace the one that I curb rashed today lmao

Regarding the dents....

My right shoe came with a nasty dent in it, straight from Footlocker. Placed the paper back in my pairs along with a shoe tree. Did this on Sunday. Looked them over today (Thursday) and the dent is gone. The shoes are made of knit after all.

Pic of shoes with no paper or shoe trees.

But... even if they were dented are you not going to wear them? isn't that inevitable? This logic is escaping me unless your making them perfect for the next owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom