Not open for further replies.
That's so dumb

not srs

FUEGO
shoe_promo_6.png

:lol:

Cant decide between keeping blue tint or beluga 2.0. What do you guys think

I plan on wearing them hard so leaning towards beluga

Of course best would be both as they are quite different lol. If you can't though, although I like bt more, they get very easily dirty and it shows. 2.0 don't have that issue so they are more easily wearable I think

Y’all be asking for more pics in the thread then act like the picture police and wanna play Inspector Gadget. For the record, I keep my Yeezys and NMDs factory laced. But god forbid if I don’t take a cheesy shot outside or on hardwood floors.

got my blue tints in and i know this is going to sound super dumb...but i don't like the blue piping on the top. But if that was gone...i think i would actually like them a lot (and remove the pull tab).

I love that yeezymafia posted something like get your V2s because they won't be around for a while again. And like oh...next year...there are more. Then when asked they were like 6 months is a while to us. Had people thinking they would be locked in a vault forever.

on the bright side...i am liking the "pee pee creams" and im in love with the sesame's. I hope they do more basic plane...no pattern colorways in 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom